Welcome to the new 'Arrow Video' forum!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Discuss your favorite releases here and stay on the lookout for new titles to be released.
Arrow.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just picked up the Black Cat box set. Beautiful set and that book is to die for. Arrow are seriously on the ball these days. Hope there is more Arrow Academy like The Train and My Darling Clementine. I usually wait a few months before i pick up their titles but I had the feeling that set might sell out like Hellraiser or Videodrome.

• Informative
Reactions: justboy
***Limited Edition Update***

We know a lot of you have been asking for updates on various Limited Edition releases so we thought we'd collect them in one handy update:

The Long Good Friday+Mona Lisa 30% remaining
Edgar Allan Poe's Black Cats 40% remaining
Blood Rage 65% remaining
Nekromantik 2 15% remaining
Kiju Yoshida: Love + Anarchism 60% remaining
The Jacques Rivette Collection 60% remaining
Deep Red 25% remaining
Battles Without Honour and Humanity 40% remaining
Beyond the Valley of the Dolls + The Seven Minutes 75% remaining
Nikkatsu Diamond Guys Vol 1 85% remaining
Audition SteelBook 80% remaining
Fassbinder Collection 70% remaining

***LIMITED EDITION UPDATE***

Time for another Limited Edition update! The latest figures are as follows:

American Horror Project (UK/US) – 60% sold out
Audition SteelBook – 70% sold out
Battles Without Honour and Humanity UK – 80% sold out
Battles Without Honor and Humanity US – 100% sold out
Blood and Black Lace SteelBook – 80% sold out
Blood Rage (UK/US) – 50% sold out
The Cult Cinema Companion (UK) - 85% sold out
Deep Red – 100% sold out. Standard edition now up for pre-order!
Edgar Allan Poe’s Black Cats (UK) – 90% sold out
Edgar Allan Poe’s Black Cats (US) – 100% sold out
The Jacques Rivette Collection - 65% sold out
The Kiju Yoshida Collection - 80% sold out
The Long Good Friday + Mona Lisa set - 90% sold out
Nekromantik 2 – 100% sold out. Standard edition coming in 2016!
The Rainer Werner Fassbinder Collection - 70% sold out
Stray Cat Rock (UK) - 100% sold out
Stray Cat Rock (US) – 50% sold out

The percentages above are a reflection of what’s in our warehouse. Retailers do have copies but once they run out there won’t be more! As always, if there is an item above that you are keen to pick up do try to act swiftly to avoid disappointment. If a particular release hasn't been included in this list it this means we still have healthy stock available. Happy collecting!

Unsure if this is the right place to post this info :dunno: so apologies if this is the wrong thread. If so, perhaps a mod could move it to a more appropriate place :).

There are 45 Arrow Video titles on offer at 5 for £30 or 3 for £20 on the HMV website here.
The offer is also available in store.

Reactions: dan8885 and Sigill
13151386_1190723654294960_2775706793492391895_n.jpg

Arrow Video goes digital!

Now is your chance to watch all of your favourite Arrow titles in glorious HD on the go! We’ve teamed up with iTunes and Amazon.co.uk to offer a whole host of our titles for digital download and rental including a few OOP titles such as Hell Comes to Frogtown, Hellgate and Stray Cat Rock so if you missed out on the Blu-rays you can now enjoy these titles in High definition!

To celebrate our digital launch, all films are currently on sale at £5.99 until May 16th. Don’t miss it!

Find us on iTunes here: http://apple.co/24mjxOV
Find us on Amazon here: http://amzn.to/1W64y7d

Reactions: dan8885
13151386_1190723654294960_2775706793492391895_n.jpg

Arrow Video goes digital!

Now is your chance to watch all of your favourite Arrow titles in glorious HD on the go! We’ve teamed up with iTunes and Amazon.co.uk to offer a whole host of our titles for digital download and rental including a few OOP titles such as Hell Comes to Frogtown, Hellgate and Stray Cat Rock so if you missed out on the Blu-rays you can now enjoy these titles in High definition!

To celebrate our digital launch, all films are currently on sale at £5.99 until May 16th. Don’t miss it!

Find us on iTunes here: http://apple.co/24mjxOV
Find us on Amazon here: http://amzn.to/1W64y7d

I'd love to get some of them but just so many titles coming out at the minute I really have to pick and chose. And forthcoming gems like Count Yoga and The Hills have Eyes wont' help my bank balance.....

** ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE COMING **

We'll be revealing November's line-up on Friday 12th, at 4pm BST / 8am PST / 11am EST. We'll be announcing our Arrow Academy titles on Monday 15th at the same time, so do be sure to tune into our Facebook feeds.

13906867_1260366120664046_6808151532128831886_n.jpg

Los Angeles ;)
To Live & Die in LA
Arrow Video was involved in restoration of the Film

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
** ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE COMING **

We'll be revealing November's line-up on Friday 12th, at 4pm BST / 8am PST / 11am EST. We'll be announcing our Arrow Academy titles on Monday 15th at the same time, so do be sure to tune into our Facebook feeds.

View attachment 257838

Los Angeles ;)
To Live & Die in LA
Arrow Video was involved in restoration of the Film
Wow. The 405 looks jammed even on the map!:rofl: (A little regional humor.;))