We're The Millers

Would you purchase We're the Millers in a steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 63 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 35 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mehbeh

BANNED
May 22, 2013
USA
I went and saw this movie in the theaters the other day, and I absolutely loved it. Didn't predict the end, laughed my arse off through the whole thing, and just thought that overall it was a well put together movie. I would love to see this comedy in a steelbook, with each of the four main characters getting a spot (front, back and inside walls). I would appreciate everyone voting on this poll ONLY if you have seen the movie.

There are simply not enough comedies in steels, and with Zavvi doing anchorman, I can only hope this picks up enough wave to get it done.

***If this thread gets this movie produced in a steel, I will purchase 1 to give away as well :scat:

I am probably doing this wrong, or maybe even posting this in the wrong location. If so, would a mod be so kind to PM me my mistakes, and fix it for me?

Attachments

• millers.jpg
    millers.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 124
The release date isn't until December 16 so there is still a chance this could happen.

*Edit - release date moved up to November 19

Last edited:
Reactions: mehbeh
This film was great. After seeing the annoying adverts for it all over tv in the uk I finally see it and was massively surprised.

Reactions: mehbeh
Seems as if this has gotten more positive votes for a steelbook then others movies that have been made, c'mon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.