USA//Canada/UK/France/Italy is 4K+Blu-ray

4K+Blu-ray Steelbook
UK Zavvi exclusive
France FNAC
USA Best Buy
Canada Best Buy
Italy Amazon

USA/Canada release has digital code
Except the trend has been the US Steelbook having better finishes.

Reactions: Felix_ro
Last edited:
I still prefer getting the US edition (if I can get it) though.

GB… pleeeease…

Posted a small one.

Copies will be ordered as they are paid for.

Reactions: Futurhythm
Wow, someone is actually willing to buy this steelbook...

View attachment 529104
I wasn't sold on the movie at first (mainly because I never really did musicals and still don't) and I have a lot of issues with it. But for all its faults, it's got some of the best and most kinetic camerawork in any movie in recent memory and shows that Spielberg's still got it.

Steelbook (with Korean slip and extras or not) just happens to be the best edition of the movie out there.

I wasn't sold on the movie at first (mainly because I never really did musicals and still don't) and I have a lot of issues with it. But for all its faults, it's got some of the best and most kinetic camerawork in any movie in recent memory and shows that Spielberg's still got it.

Steelbook (with Korean slip and extras or not) just happens to be the best edition of the movie out there.
Oh, I wasn't talking about the movie itself, as I haven't seen it, so don't know whether it's good.
I've felt like that about musicals, until Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet.
I understand the wish to buy any steelbook over amaray, but this one definitely has me thinking that rule isn't set in stone. :ohno:

Reactions: apsmith21
Oh, I wasn't talking about the movie itself, as I haven't seen it, so don't know whether it's good.
I've felt like that about musicals, until Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet.
I understand the wish to buy any steelbook over amaray, but this one definitely has me thinking that rule isn't set in stone. :ohno:
I liked the movie, but I agree, this steel is bad. If it doesn’t sell out and a decent copy is available for under 20 usd, I’d consider it. Otherwise, I’ll wait and see if there’s a decent premium…if not, I’ll eventually get an amray release.

I just got it n yes it’s not a nice Steelbook and on top I got it full of dents but probably from factory coz package arrived perfectly….now the hassle of exchange:(

I like the Steelbook, although it's probably a better fit for the original movie than this one. Just not a fan of the inside art—makes the movie seem more tacky than it actually is.