Westworld - Complete Season 3 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $49.99

c.jpg

Yeah, enjoyed the heck out of the first (the Maze), the second didn't engage as well (The Door) and I held in there, still reserving judgement on this (is it The Turd, or the New World, people's choice)... if I do pick up the second season as a steelbook, I would try and pick this up too, so I hope it ultimately is in the UK too.

Season 3 was so disappointing.. Season 1 was one of the best TV seasons ever made in my opinion, season 2 was also very interesting with the Delos back story, but I don't like the fact that westworld became a decent, plot driven techno thriller instead of a highly intelligent philosophical show. It tried to be mainstream to attract more audience but instead of that it lost its original fans. I have some hope for season 4 but I am really disappointed that one of my favorite shows ever went to **** so quickly in one season. Will probably pick up a steel for this if season 4 and 5 turn out to be great so I have the whole collection complete

Season 3 was so disappointing.. Season 1 was one of the best TV seasons ever made in my opinion, season 2 was also very interesting with the Delos back story, but I don't like the fact that westworld became a decent, plot driven techno thriller instead of a highly intelligent philosophical show. It tried to be mainstream to attract more audience but instead of that it lost its original fans. I have some hope for season 4 but I am really disappointed that one of my favorite shows ever went to **** so quickly in one season. Will probably pick up a steel for this if season 4 and 5 turn out to be great so I have the whole collection complete

I watched Season 1 when it hit Blu-ray and I found it to be very satisfying. I decided that was good enough and so I haven't watched any other episodes.

I'm learning that most of these shows have a plan for the first season and then just make it up as they go along in further seasons so I'm just going to stop after Season One for most shows.

Reactions: zeebeer
I watched Season 1 when it hit Blu-ray and I found it to be very satisfying. I decided that was good enough and so I haven't watched any other episodes.

I'm learning that most of these shows have a plan for the first season and then just make it up as they go along in further seasons so I'm just going to stop after Season One for most shows.
I'd recommend watching season 2 too. I think they had a plan for 1 and 2 as they go well together. There's a lot of hate in season 2 because its a lil complicated with time lines etc but it's from a Nolan so what do you expect? After season 2 you should just stop. But season 2 is worth it IMO.

I'd recommend watching season 2 too. I think they had a plan for 1 and 2 as they go well together. There's a lot of hate in season 2 because its a lil complicated with time lines etc but it's from a Nolan so what do you expect? After season 2 you should just stop. But season 2 is worth it IMO.
You didn't like season 3?

You didn't like season 3?

I enjoyed it. Lacked the depth and nuance of the first two series but also lacked the pretentiousness which was good. Also helped that the series was shorter.

I think in some ways Westworld said everything interesting that it had to say in the pilot episode. A perfect, self contained little story. Season Two went totally off the rails for me and I'm yet to watch Season Three.

WOW! A CIRCLE! LITERALLY A BLACK CIRCLE WITH THE TITLE AND NOTHING ELSE!

Honestly this steelbook is even worse than season 3 itself, which is quite an accomplishment.

Agree on the steelbook, but i enjoyed this season. Nothing’s going to top season 1, but I’ll be back for s4.