Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 3, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi - Amazon
Price: £34.99

11924935-1204619884095654.jpg

Last edited:
Least they kept it in tone with the first season steelbook

Now whether or not they keep up with this remains to be seen, only reason I don't think I could jump in.

I know, but the Uk version should be the same.Or i'm wrong?
The US and UK Blu-ray discs don't necessarily have the same subtitle languages; Season One discs were quite different in that respect.

US release: English SDH, French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish.

UK release: English SDH, German SDH, Italian SDH, Arabic, Czech, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese.

The US and UK Blu-ray discs don't necessarily have the same subtitle languages; Season One discs were quite different in that respect.

US release: English SDH, French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish.

UK release: English SDH, German SDH, Italian SDH, Arabic, Czech, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese.

I'm trying to find out :emb:

This is from the back cover on the normal release.Picture is from amazon UK

91bHX7YQB5L._SL1500_.jpg

Thanks, could you do a picture of the back?
I need to see the audio on it :)
It should be the exact same discs in the steelbook as standard edition. When I’m uncertain and can’t find info for the steelbook I always check standard edition, and never found them to be different within the same release country.

Reactions: Genocide
Sorry mate, I wish I had read your previous post earlier. Hopefully somebody else will be able to assist :)

:LOL: I was going to say "probably not" since you took that photo in the store with the security tag on it. Meaning it wasn't leaving the store.

• Haha
Reactions: 1990ge
...or was it an attempt to shop lift and help out a ninja - got caught and couldn't help out after all... :rofl:

Sorry, could not help myself :thumbs: