What are you working on next for your Cave/Lair/Set-up?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just a thread where you can comment on what you are working on next or looking to upgrade etc.

I just bought a shelf yesterday ... looked exact same as one before ... but it wasnt! :angry: same height and all that good stuff, but the shelving was thinner and didnt even stick out as far... so the BD's now actually hang past the shelf. ewwwww So I had to take out everything from one rack and replace it on this one ... as I had 2 matching racks before ... but one was in closet. So this new one is now in closet. Took all day rearranging stuff in the cave.

Technically, I can pull out my drill and make the shelves fit just right .... but more work than I needed right now. If/when I move houses I'll do the drilling then.

Sooooooooooo what is next for me? I need to make a wooden base to hold my Book Of Eli Machete. So I'm hoping to fiddle with that tomorrow at work in my work-shop.

Well my shelves are full and I have more steels coming, LOL. So Im planning on picking up 8 (2 more to a row) more shelves to extend my current 4 rows of shelves to allow for more steelbooks in the future. If I add 8 (2 to a row) more shelves that allows for another 56 steelbooks to be displayed. So that should carry me through 2012 and hopefully a good amount 2013 for "steel book space" to fill and not run out.

Also planning on replacing my tv and tv stand in the next little bit. This is more of a will get done this year thing whereas the shelves are in the next couple weeks.

Be cool to the see the finished project for the BOE machete, Wreck. When your done post up a pic!

I'm making a whole new 'man-cave' (like that word:p)
As my old one is way to small now.
Wallpaper is up, painting is done, gonna put in the floor this evening with my brother,
Then the shelving and closets, then move everything up a flooro_O'
Pics will be up by then! (probably a week or two)

Wallpaper is up, painting is done, gonna put in the floor this evening with my brother,

cool looking forward to the pics.

Be cool to the see the finished project for the BOE machete, Wreck. When your done post up a pic!

You actually inspired me by asking, its best to keep pushing me for things of the sort which include pics /videos etc. ;p I'm hoping to clean up the rest of the room today and take pics and do a video!

Yeah post your pics and create your own thread so we can follow your work through out. :)

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

ps. I made my display for my BOE machete today!

You actually inspired me by asking, its best to keep pushing me for things of the sort which include pics /videos etc. ;p I'm hoping to clean up the rest of the room today and take pics and do a video!

Yeah post your pics and create your own thread so we can follow your work through out. :)

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

ps. I made my display for my BOE machete today!

sweet... lets see the display for the BOE machete.

Edit: saw it now in your other thread pics! looks good. :)