What Beer are you drinking?

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Figured I'd start a spin-off thread of the craft beer thread. Post your pictures of what beer you are drinking!

I got a call today saying I didn't have to go into the clinic, and that means I'm done for the Holiday!! :scat::scat:

So I cracked open a Lagunitas Sucks Holiday Ale. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, haha

IMAG0011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asopp

how was it? i was in MN three months ago or so and i saw one of their select beers, not sure if it was this one. i really like deschutes obsidian stout and i have a bomber of their hop in the dark i have yet to try. they seem like a great brewery tho, hope they distribute to WI someday

PS: today is my side of the family's thanksgiving. get ready for a day of epic beer drinking ;)

Last edited:
how was it? i was in MN three months ago or so and i saw one of their select beers, not sure if it was this one. i really like deschutes obsidian stout and i have a bomber of their hop in the dark i have yet to try. they seem like a great brewery tho, hope they distribute to WI someday

PS: today is my side of the family's thanksgiving. get ready for a day of epic beer drinking ;)

It was actually really good and it went great with my Bacon wrapped venison steaks.

Mobius I see you are headed to G-Rap next weekend!!! Hopefully for a beer trip :) lol Make sure you hit up the normals: Founders, HopCat and if you can Brewery Vivant and take a tour. Also if you pass by Holland check out New Holland.

It was actually really good and it went great with my Bacon wrapped venison steaks.

Mobius I see you are headed to G-Rap next weekend!!! Hopefully for a beer trip :) lol Make sure you hit up the normals: Founders, HopCat and if you can Brewery Vivant and take a tour. Also if you pass by Holland check out New Holland.

yes sir! must have been checking out BA huh?

all those except new holland are on our list of things to do. going with two other couples which will help cut down on costs. vivant does tours huh? is it hard to sign up?

yes sir! must have been checking out BA huh?

all those except new holland are on our list of things to do. going with two other couples which will help cut down on costs. vivant does tours huh? is it hard to sign up?

Ha yeah thats where i noticed. Just go too brewery vivant at noon or 2 on saturday for a tour. $5 gets you the tour and samples. Also while in KZOO go to the Beer Exchange for food and beer. Great taps. Only a block or two from the Eccentric Cafe. While in G-RAP go to Siciliano's Market to get some beer. Be sure to grab some Shorts and other michigan beers. I would even drive out and meet up with you if I didnt have an epic beer tasting going on saturday.

Birch syrup and Fireweed Honey? Not sure what that would taste like, but I have a feeling it tastes really good.

I had a Green Flash West Coast IPA last night. I've got my fingers crossed for something special tonight. More details tomorrow.