Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: January 10, 2018
Purchase link: Boomerang Shop
Price: Baht 699.00

01476566-20171222094618-0.jpg

whtm.jpg

I know right?
I gotta browse their whole website to see if there anything of interest and if i do then i can get a copy for you. Wonder if the old releases still ship with slipcovers...

Should do a Boomerang group buy. I used to order from them years ago and their shipping was NEVER as expensive as it is now. Such a bummer because they have great slipcovers.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I know right?
I gotta browse their whole website to see if there anything of interest and if i do then i can get a copy for you. Wonder if the old releases still ship with slipcovers...
@AlienKing You're the BEST! :cool: :notworthy:
Should do a Boomerang group buy. I used to order from them years ago and their shipping was NEVER as expensive as it is now. Such a bummer because they have great slipcovers.
@tridon A Boomerang Shop GB would be sweet! :hungry:

@AlienKing You're the BEST! :cool: :notworthy:

@tridon A Boomerang Shop GB would be sweet! :hungry:
I wouldnt mind ordering a bunch for us; it's just that we dont know if the old releases are still their 'first print' editions. And Boomerang is not the best when it comes to communication. As in, they never reply. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I was actually trying to buy this along with Matrix 4K and couple of other slipcovers but the shipping comes to 130 CAD!!! :cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious: The 4 movies cost like 140 CAD :facepalm:
I just gave up.
I should have tried YesAsia like you said...

Yeah, the shipping never used to be that bad. I'd buy from Thailand all the time. It's just ridiculous now.

Reactions: AlienKing