What has been your Favourite addition to your collection in 2021

Robles

If you’re going through hell, keep going.
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
What has been your favourite addition to your collection this year?

Mine has to be the Kimichi release of From Dusk Till Dawn :whistle: The release is stunning. unfortunately, I missed out on the initial release and was checking ebay on a regular basis for it but also without paying the crazy prices for it that some were asking :OMG: , so when I finally came across it on there and it wasn't a bad price either I was chuffed to say the least :LOL: :thumbs:

Reactions: CyberT
Either Manta Lab Drive One Click or HDZeta Wonder Woman 1984 One Click :drool::drool::drool:

C5A11CF5-A936-4C43-AF64-DF223D292006.jpeg794B500E-D5BD-4A12-B69A-BB55C359EA3C.jpeg

Drive Manta Lab 1-Click
Parasite 4K Full Slip
Avengers Endgame Weet
Tenet Manta Lab
Wonder Woman Blufans
300 Hdzeta
Wonder Woman 1984 Manta
Spider-Man 1-3 Weet
Interstellar Manta
Thor Ragnarok Weet
Grindhouse Nova
Godzilla vs. Kong Manta
Blade Runner Manta
Wonder Woman 1984 hdzeta

Reactions: CyberT
A Merry Christmas to all of you. Hope you are all having a lovely time. In terms of niche labels it has to be ML and the Blade Runner one click.

But we are really spoiled by the sheer variety of what is on offer. Just a shame the wallet can not cover it. :LOL: Arrow, Second Sight, Eureka and others have offered some marvellous releases across various genres and even Zaavi have proffered the odd decent release like Animal House among some of the tat (BTTF Plutonium Edition for instance). Looking forward to some more superlative releases next year. And perhaps get one or two commissioned steels and slips for my own favourites as well.

Reactions: jasong
@jasong Those Apocalypse Now releases are one of the few that I really regret not picking up at the time :cautious: I will pick them up at some point this year though :rofl:
Very Nice :D

Reactions: jasong
@jasong Those Apocalypse Now releases are one of the few that I really regret not picking up at the time :cautious: I will pick them up at some point this year though :rofl:
Very Nice :D
Lenti is the real beauty but the FS is really nice too. FS was still in stock at Nova mate :)

Edit: see I was beaten to it above ;)

Reactions: Robles
Brilliant release :thumbs:
I did have this on Pre-order for delivery just before Christmas but worked out a little bit on the expensive side so had to cancel :whistle:
Hopefully ill be able to pick it up at some point.
I hope you do ;) I missed the first release so pre-ordered it immediately when I saw it on Amazon and crossed my fingers hoping a Christmas bonus will cover it. And it did! :)

Reactions: Robles
I hope you do ;) I missed the first release so pre-ordered it immediately when I saw it on Amazon and crossed my fingers hoping a Christmas bonus will cover it. And it did! :)
Yeah, I kinda wish now that id kept it.
It will be quite a bit more from ebay I bet if I want to get hold of it in the future :cautious: