What is your Favorite Pizza joint? 'Pics'

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
After I took my kids to the Children's Museum we headed over to a place called Papa Murphy's Pizza. :OMG: it was soooo gooood! I bought just a regular cheese pizza because that's all my daughter will eat. For me and my son though I bought a Chicago Style Stuffed Pizza. :OMG: :OMG: it was the best Pizza I've ever had.

chicago_style.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A little place just round the corner from my house Robertos Pizza's they are amazing.

If you haven't been to Pizza Hut in a long time, they've redone the menu, added a ton of new crust flavorings, and some cool new pizza receipes. The Hand Tossed dough is a somewhat new reciepee as well.

Oh ya, and if you're ever in Alaska.... our Pizza Hut's are the only ones in the world that make our dough fresh (Hawaii as well)

Pizza Hut is one of my favorite, but in germany there are not that much pizza hut restaurants.
So it's a Highlight every time i get a pizza from there :)

Most popular pizza in Croatia is with prosciutto, mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, rukola (I'm not sure what's the english name, maybe arugula) and olive oil (with peperoncini, garlic and basilico or origano). It's a Neapolitan-style pizza and the secret is in unleavened bread which makes perfect thin and soft crust. The rest of toppings are typical mediterranean ingredients you can find in almost every fridge or local store in Croatia.
This pizza is light and healthy and I just had one today after my training in gym :D

Foto_11.jpg

Lucas-1.jpg

My favorite is from a local joint called Freedom Pizza (deliveries only).

The pizza's called Fun Guy: mushrooms, fresh parsley, hand chopped garlic, truffle oil on a white sauce. :hungry:

11251167_1446593728993406_3033947453532958528_n.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
God really shouldn't have come back into this thread :hilarious: Pizza for dinner tomorrow me is thinking:p

And the best thing is then rest of my clan hate pizza so all the more for me :oohyeah: