What was your Christmas haul?

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine
I've got to hand it to the wifey!! She really went above and beyond this year. So much so that I feel, for the first time ever, that she got the better of me.

How did she accomplish this feat?

photo 3.JPG

That's right, boys and girls. A Region Free Blu Ray player with all the bells and whistles! PLus....

photo (5).JPG

That's right!! She delivers in the steelbook metal pak arena as well!! And surely every Ninja on this board is keenly aware of my love of JAWS! Not to be defined by these gifts alone, the wifey also steps up and gets me....

photo 4.JPG

Add to this a movie poster frame to hang my original JAWS 27x41 Movie Poster, as well as a big screen wall mount for my 42" TV!! Not to mention the annual rite of passage in sock, tshirt and underwear land!!

I'm tellin' ya.....she just CRUSHED IT!!!!!

And if that's not enough!!!.... my buddy Mike Smith and I have shared JAWS gifts each Christmas for what seems like forever! This year, strangely enough, I got him the very JAWS/ORCA model the wifey got me! and received from him the following:
photo 1.JPG

left to right: JAWS2 Soundtrack, ComicCon Bruce Eats Quint model, and JAWS 2 The Making of a Hollywood Sequel, written by...my buddy Mike Smith!!!! He also got the cast of the film to sign it as well as movie icons Carl Gottlieb and Joe Alves!

Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the Christmas tree...the legend was appeased!!!

How about you guys!!

My Christmas haul so far (Holidays last about three days in our household)

From my wife and children
Rocky - The Heavyweight collection Blu-ray
Ant-Man 3D
Jodorowsky's Dune - soundtrack CD

From a secret Santa on another forum
Skeletor pop funk figure
Mad Mad : Fury Road 3D Blu-ray steelbook
Seventh Son 3D Blu-ray steelbook
Minions Blu-ray steelbook

And loads of sweets!!!

Reactions: Asopp
Awesome, @bigrob and @jaws finatic !

Well, my christmas haul wasn't that huge, because I already got most of my wants myself. But I'm still very happy with these amazing presents:

Wheels on Meals (korean edition, limited to 777)
Iron Man 3 (german futurepak)
Goodnight Mommy (Mondo print, limited to 100)

DSC00182.JPG
DSC00187.JPG
goodnightmommy-2.jpg

Yikes.I think I'm the only one here who didn't get any kind of steel book,lol.But i think i made out OK

Xbox One( gears Of War Bundle) extra controller
Headphones
Suicide girls Hardcover collectors book
Clothes and Watch,Chain and custom bracelet.

Awesome gifts every one :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: My haul was little bit more modest :emb: Socks, Boxers, slippers & chili nuts :p :D and got my WW2 ring stolen by my uncle :angry: freaking a-hole :punch: