Multi Which next gen system are you getting?

Which next gen system are you getting?

• PS4 :ps:

Votes: 41 65.1%
  • Xbox One :xbox360:

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Both!!! :happy grin:

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • None! :squint:

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Wait... I want a Wii U... but there's no game... and is it "Next Gen"??? :???:

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Wait... I want a Wii U... but there's no game... and is it "Next Gen"??? :???:

• Total voters
PS4. Since there is no backwards compatibility I thought I could eventually change to Xbox if they manage to make something truly amazing. But after the Xbox reveal I'm pretty sure I'm going to stick with Sony. I am no sony fanboy (Console history so far:NES ->SNES-> N64 --> Xbox (1) --> PS3) but I think this time the PS really has the upper hand.

Last edited:
PS4, i always liked Sony's better then those x-box things. I had the first and second playstation, skipped the 3 and currently only PC gaming. But looks like i'm gonna get the PS4.

Xbox One without a doubt. Why? Because most of the people I play with on Xbox live want one too. I'd rather play with friends than complete randoms all the time.

Last edited:
Undecided at the moment. Went for a playstation 2, then over to Xbox 360.

I think I'm favouring the Xbox one at the moment, out of continuity. Plus, I quite like the TV and Blu-ray side of things, if it means I don't have to switch between my TV, Xbox 360, Blu-ray player and Apple TV I'm down with that. I'd much switching between only the Xbox and apple TV

Easily a PS4 not just because of the ability to buy and sell used games but I prefer there Exclusives the only two that interests me on Xbox is Quantum Break and Dead Rising 3, Plus a lot of my friends are jumping ship next gen to join me on the Playstation! I will pick up an X1 at some point within its first 2 years but after what happened to my 3 of my 360s in the first year of it's release im slightly hesitant to buy from them at launch whilst my 60GB PS3 from launch is still alive and kicking.

Easily a PS4 not just because of the ability to buy and sell used games but I prefer there Exclusives the only two that interests me on Xbox is Quantum Break and Dead Rising 3, Plus a lot of my friends are jumping ship next gen to join me on the Playstation! I will pick up an X1 at some point within its first 2 years but after what happened to my 3 of my 360s in the first year of it's release im slightly hesitant to buy from them at launch whilst my 60GB PS3 from launch is still alive and kicking.

Yep buying a PS4 likely on launch day to support Sony's business decisions

I like to own my games after all not have Microsoft permissions to play them

My Launch 60 gb PS3 is still going strong albeit it doesn't like the single player of COD BOII for whatever reason lol, still plays it though

cant believe how many people i know who brought an xbox this gen are jumping ship to sony mainly due to the used games thing it really is a game changer for students who lives of CeX trade ins :D

PS4 to replace my PS3 that replaced my PS2 which replaced my PS1 :D

Not saying I'll get one launch day although I probably will end up doing so.

Also the Xbox One is still in the running for me, not ruling anything out until after E3, Microsoft could still (and really need to) pull something outta the bag.
Looks like they've changed that awful d-pad on the controller as standard and if they were to introduce something similar to PS Plus then they'd be moving forward.

Roll on E3 :scat:

Now confirming I'll get a PS4 on launch day :D and maybe Xbox One at a much later date after a price reduction.

After yesterday' conference, i didnt think was any doubt left in any gamer' mind that there is only 1 console needed to be owned for the next gen...that is Ps4!

Talked to most of my friends, and they're still on the Xbox bandwagon, so it looks like I'll have go get both.

Sony definitely won E3, just from the beat down that Tretton put on Microsoft in their press conference.

I'm excited by games on both side though. What I'm really excited for is Destiny, though. Some of the stuff they showed was really exciting. Loved the raid boss they showed, and Destiny can't be released soon enough.