Slipbox Whiplash (Blu-ray Slipbox with Scanavo Case) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 30, 2015
Purchase link: Kimchi - 3rd of November, 2015 at 2 PM (Korea time). Use the following time zone converter to find the time in your area ☞ CLICK
Price: $31.99
Note: 1000 copies

14455054642441685.jpg

Last edited:
Got my fullslip yesterday. I have quite a few fullslips now, but this one has to be my favourite. I think I need to get that Scanavo edition as well :confused:

This Scanavo Fullslip of WHIPLASH is such a little gem and a must have(to me they can be as nice as a Fullslip with Steel)
...it is really up there with Big Eyes...the 2 Best Scanavo Fullslips of the Year.

Reactions: dan8885
Starting to get a wee bit worried about my copy. It's been in the US since December 2nd but has disappeared into the depths of the US postal service ever since. :banghead:

one of my top 3 fulllslip editions in my collection...and my collection is huge!!!!

Trying to pass off critics quotes as artwork is lazy, and lame. Not only did the full slip artwork look inappropriate, the the KEEPCASE & Lenti are both covered with critics quotes. That's not artwork.

I really dont get hype for this release to because IMO it sucks.

(Plus the steel editions have a stupid border that cuts through the artwork.,

Trying to pass off critics quotes as artwork is lazy, and lame. Not only did the full slip artwork look inappropriate, the the KEEPCASE & Lenti are both covered with critics quotes. That's not artwork.

I really dont get hype for this release to because IMO it sucks.

(Plus the steel editions have a stupid border that cuts through the artwork.,

I Understand your Point of View. Probably the Scanavo Fullslip should not have had all the text and just the drum set broken with a different artwork instead of the text. Although for me I don't mind it as I see it as a Stunning FullSlip for the scanavo CAse, I understand your point of view.

For the Fullslip, I think it is just a case of the actual picture(which is nice as it reflects the vibe of the movie), the effect that they put on it didn't probably turn out the way they hoped as it isn't the greatest Front Slip, back Artwork of the Fullslips is just awesome though... rest of the PAckage and Bonus Item, the steel and that fabulous WEA Blu-ray Disk are out of this world...

I agree not a big Fan of Steel with Border, I prefer a treatment like the WWA with the debossed title and just flat Glossy Steal, but I was very surprised at how nice it is in Hands, really surprised. It is a beauty and like I said not a huge fan of steel with borders but they did a very nice steel.

All and all this is a great Release ! I am actually very Happy with those 2 editions they go nicely beside the ''film arena collection - numbered edition''