Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Gold Anniversary Edition)(Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 25th May 2015
Purchase: Zavvi.com
Price: £17.99
Notes: Zavvi's celebrating their second anniversary of steelbook releases!
As part of that celebration, they have created a new edition of Roger Rabbit, the steelbook that started it all.
The front will have "new embossing" not featured on the original, and debossing on the back. More details to come, on sale this Friday!

front.jpg

back.jpg exterior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I cancelled mine, but I can't wait to see pics of this, the original paint job was exceptional, it was heavily layered on, not the transparent stuff that is used commonly today, so this COULD be awful if it doesn't follow the originals superb finish.....

Reactions: Snollygoster
Strange how everyone is slating this for having a different colour back to what is on the front. From the mock-up, I'd probably prefer gold too, but won't be sure until I see actual pics.

I didn't see many (or any) people slating Nova's Avengers for the extremely lazy back... just saying... :joy:

Has anyone living in Europe been charged for this and the order dispatched?
I have not

Strange how everyone is slating this for having a different colour back to what is on the front. From the mock-up, I'd probably prefer gold too, but won't be sure until I see actual pics.

I didn't see many (or any) people slating Nova's Avengers for the extremely lazy back... just saying... :joy:

I have not

It's not so much that it's a different colour more that it's the exact same back as the last release, why go to all the hassle of changing the front image and colour just to keep the same back? Wouldn't of hurt to make it gold aswell which would of looked much better as proven by the mock up that a ninja did l, and nova avengers back is hardly lazy, it's a picture of the bad guy from the movie that no other avengers steel has, rather then a lazy avengers A or shield Badge

nova avengers back is hardly lazy, it's a picture of the bad guy from the movie that no other avengers steel has, rather then a lazy avengers A or shield Badge
hmmm. Yeah, good to have the bad guy on, but no matter how you look at it, it is lazy. It's just a pic of Loki on a black background and is not in keeping with the rest of the steel

Reactions: Kashby
hmmm. Yeah, good to have the bad guy on, but no matter how you look at it, it is lazy. It's just a pic of Loki on a black background and is not in keeping with the rest of the steel

I get what your saying they could of been a bit more imaginative and maybe put a action shot of him.

Reactions: davhyl