Who would you choose? (Game)

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
3 of them will protect you, the rest will try to kill you.

Who would you choose? Click on the "like" button of this post and reply.

I would choose Rambo, Jason Bourne and John Wick and have a fight filled with death traps, a mix of hand-to-hand combat with Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and tactical three-gun for good measure.

Guaranteed all of them make it since John Wick is on the team. Would make one hell of a movie. :D

Three ninjas will win 3 action movies each (total of 9 movies - steels and others). Winners pay shipping. If winners happen to be in the same country (or continent :p ), can combine to save on costs.

Karma points for those who bump the IRON MAN and Venom giveaways.

94252021_3153535501336058_4656189657799720960_o.jpg

John McClane... to lighten the mood (and lets be honest, he's acted in and survived the later 2 Die Hard films, that's some thick skin there!)
Ripley... to purely kick ass (also if she is part Alien then she would slaughter 'em)
Bond... to be tactical (and if there are any nice ladies around we could go on a double date)

Thanks for the giveaway, man!

Hands down John Wick is on my team. If not, we'd all be dead by now.
Rambo is likewise an unstoppable force and, with Wick, give us the victory already. but....

It comes down to either jason Bourne or James Bond. With Bond you get a License to Kill. With Bourne you get someone manufactured to kill. Plus Bourne is more scrappy, and I was always a big fan of Scooby Doo so Bourne it is.

This is a tough one. (And thank you for yet another give away.)
I think Ripley has to be number one for me. If she can defeat the perfect organism, she's got the grit and badassery I'll need.
Supplement her with Jason Bourne, you could say he was... bourne... to kill and survive.
And lastly John Wick. (I'd make sure to give John Wick a new puppy and orchestrate having one of the others kill it, to ensure he's at full strength.)

Thank you for the giveaway!!
My team would consist of:- John Wick (for his no holds barred aggression), Ripley (experience of extra terrestrials if Aliens suddenly arrive) and Arnie (for the one liners)

If Sarah Connor and Ripley can best a Terminator and a Xenomorph (respectively) then they’d both be on my team. Chuck John Wick in there too as no matter the odds, that man is unstoppable.

thnks for the giveaway opportunity! if this is actually happening, i want trained, skilled, adaptable and highly pragmatic indviduals. :thumbs:

a few years ago i would have selected a different 3, but then John Wick came along :woot: and he is always going to be first on the teamsheet for his gun-fu, virtual indestructability, high adaptability, and kindness to animals. i have a feeling they would all distrust each other immensely, but when you add in they all have great international networks to aid escape, the top 3 operatives are Wick, James Bond (for subterfuge, espionage, gadgets and yet still physicality, and martinis) and Jason Bourne (raw pragmatism, unthinking conditioned response, and roll neck sweaters), so there's my team. :)

caveat: if i can have the uber-strong Alien: Resurrrection xeno-Ripley, she might nudge one of the B's out!

John Matrix - It's Arnie, so why not?
John McClane - Has a knack for survival and you'll have a laugh.
James Bond - I could ask for some dating tips and access to his 'black book' :naughty:

One liners can actually do as much damage if not more so Arnie / Matrix who can use a range of gear, environmentally unfriendly Rambo who can destroy everything up close or from range and streetwise McClane (would love RIddick on the team though). John Wick wouldn't even get close to these guys.

Easy, middle row.
Ripley as you needs some serious brains in the team. Wick and Matrix as they can easily take out hundreds of bad guys on their own and have no problem with big bads, so they would wipe out the rest of those muppets quickly.
Sarah Connor? Please she couldn’t even kill an unarmed computer nerd.

Nice idea!

James Bond, Jason Bourne and John Wick.

I would find a house and go all Home Alone like Skyfall. If any of the others did break in, these three would have the best hand to hand skills so would win hands down.

I'm going with Ellen Ripley, John McClean & John Wick...

Now John really should get his name changed to McLean pronounced McClane :banghead: All them years, I took it for granted, John, all them years... learn't something new about you.