Who would you choose? (Game)

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
3 of them will protect you, the rest will try to kill you.

Who would you choose? Click on the "like" button of this post and reply.

I would choose Rambo, Jason Bourne and John Wick and have a fight filled with death traps, a mix of hand-to-hand combat with Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and tactical three-gun for good measure.

Guaranteed all of them make it since John Wick is on the team. Would make one hell of a movie. :D

Three ninjas will win 3 action movies each (total of 9 movies - steels and others). Winners pay shipping. If winners happen to be in the same country (or continent :p ), can combine to save on costs.

Karma points for those who bump the IRON MAN and Venom giveaways.

94252021_3153535501336058_4656189657799720960_o.jpg

Rambo for the military background and firepower.

John Wick for the firepower and hand-to-hand combat ability.

(Future) Sarah Connor has firepower, military background, and comes along with a little something called The Terminator (and an army). I cheat and win! :D

Got to be John Matrix up front ( thousands of bullets fired at him and all mysteriously miss him and not a hair out of place to boot even though he’s out in the open ) so that’s the magic right there!

Centre would have to be John Rambo for even more ridiculous cover fire which again not one bullet hits him in return.

And finally Sarah Conner at the .... ahem ... at the rear to take down any stragglers and really so I can just admire her from safety like a total creep !!

98F69BB7-E915-4493-8893-4D39DE0B985E.gif

Nice one, Rambo, Arnie and Bruce, it would make a very entertaining film with alot of explosions.! :)

~I am late but I like to play

And that's totally fine.

FYI there are two other giveaways currently open:

Reactions: yurydalkou