Wild Things (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Arrow Video) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Release date: May 23, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi Deluxe Edition - SteelBook
Price: £39.99 (Deluxe) - £29.99 (SteelBook)

13681010-8974937190615558.jpg

13681008-1644937189696838.jpg
13681008-8124937189815365.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes now we are TALKING! bring on that scene in 4K goodness! First laserdisc I ever bought! been waiting for this one! Shouldn't have put those 2 guys on the front though, girls only! :naughty: :drool: :naughty:

PS links on this site don't work, had to go direct to the main zavvi site to order

Last edited:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Oh yes now we are TALKING! bring on that scene in 4K goodness! First laserdisc I ever bought! been waiting for this one! Shouldn't have put those 2 guys on the front though, girls only! :naughty: :drool: :naughty:

PS links on this site don't work, had to go direct to the main zavvi site to order
Yeah! I got excited three times, gradually. First I saw the regular BD release, was already happy. Then the UHD version, and now a steelbook!
Only why did you buy a laserdisc, if it was one of the first DVDs.

Tested other Zavvi links on here and it happens to them all (opens then closes). I'd say it's an issue my end, but if @psychoscot is experiencing issues to, then I guess not.
I'm guessing it's because they're a bit complicated forwarding links going through Skimlinks, and some browsers can't handle them. I'm using the latest Chrome on Android.
My affiliate links to both Zavvi and Amazon on my forum are just direct, without a need for a third party, but I suppose it's done here for automation. Zavvi provides a piece of code that does that, not sure there's one for Amazon, and they might not work on every forum software.

Yeah! I got excited three times, gradually. First I saw the regular BD release, was already happy. Then the UHD version, and now a steelbook!
Only why did you buy a laserdisc, if it was one of the first DVDs.

I came to laserdisc quite late in the day, but in the space of a few months had over 400 of them lol

I came to laserdisc quite late in the day, but in the space of a few months had over 400 of them lol
I tried buying LDs as well during the first years of DVD, in '99-01, films that were only on VHS at the time, they were relatively cheap on eBay, but left all of them, with a player, to a friend when moving.

Reactions: psychoscot
I tried buying LDs as well during the first years of DVD, in '99-01, films that were only on VHS at the time, they were relatively cheap on eBay, but left all of them, with a player, to a friend when moving.

I managed to get a really high end player on eBay so still buy the odd one or two. Sound wise with full uncompressed DTS they still sound better than all the crap 7.1+ compressed blu-rays out there, and yeah there are many films I have on laserdisc that either aren't on next gen formats or poor versions .... plus they look so much more badass! lol When people see laserdiscs, they know you are SERIOUS about movies lol

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Weird... not sure why that is.

Any ideas @apsmith21?

A new window opens then immediately closes when I click the links :confused:

I would open this thread in a new browser window in incognito mode (to ignore cookies) and see what happens. But if we're getting you over there, then it's likely something in Zavvi's site that is booting you.

Not cool that it's doing that.

Usually when I get weird stuff, I will clear my saved settings / cookies.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles