Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: June 28, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 4, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £25.99

ezgif-1-8a3f1813742d.jpg

ezgif-1-1a0bd7c41bad.jpg ezgif-1-532e1989879b.jpg ezgif-1-861501442e77.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a RC member and live in the UK. I'm assuming they have disabled it quicker this time!!!! Early bird and all that! Cheers anyway.
You need to get in pretty much as soon as it goes live, which is often 20 mins or more before the official live time. If you wait until you get the email advice, that will most likely be too late.

Just checked my emails and it was around 8:40 am this time. It hasn’t worked for me for a while either but I got lucky this time.

I assume the US is getting this but I might as well put a pre-order in for this as of now.

I've received mine today and stuck in to see how the 4k is and they've played with both the Colouring and framing.

It looks sort or Red/purpley now and the oompa Loompas are way too orange that it takes detail away from their faces.

It also looks like they've cropped the frame or zoomed in or something.

Why do they mess with these old films. It was the same with The Good the Bad and the Ugly.