Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere

ninja_week_2016.png

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2016!

HOSTED/DONATED:
Apollon/@spass

WINNER: @aLLu

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 22 till February 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

spass.jpg

TO ENTER:

1- Tag and thank @spass

2- In which era would you have liked to live? Choose ONE from one of these:

Stone Age - Medieval Times - Early 20th Century - The Year 3953; WHY?

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The shipping is covered by Spass; he'll be able to ship from March 12.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
@spass thanks for the opportunity

Easily medieval for me - just to get a taste of how difficult it must have been

Thanks @spass

I think I'd have to choose the early 20th Century before everything went freakin' nuts worldwide. Sure I'd miss Jaws, but how cool to see the beginning of film!!! Plus I'd get opening night tickets to London After Midnight!!! WoooHooo.

Thanks @spass for the great opportunities!

I think I'd probably choose to go back to a week last Tuesday. Don't you remember, I did all the laundry and then we watched TV. Wow we won't see the likes of those sorts of days again!

Last edited:
Thanks a lot @spass! :)

Probably the year 3953, I'd be so curious to see what the world looks like. Of course I couldn't just go back to normal if the world has been destroyed, but I'm optimistic enough to say that everything won't be dead. :D

thank you @spass

id like to be in The Year 3953 - flying cars, teleport, space travel being the norm, living in space. The possibilities are endless

Thank you @spass for a great giveaway :thumbs:

I'd like to live in The Year 3953, because I would be intrigued to see what the future holds (hovering cities, living on other planets,...)

Thank you @spass

Stone Age, life was very simple back then and I consider myself to be a very simple man.

Thanks @spass for the steel!

I'd like to live in the year 3953! If the Earth is still inhabitable by then, think of all the amazing advancements in technology you'd be able to see

Thanks for an amazing give-away @spass

Early 20th century for me. Especially if I can take back a Sports Almanac 1900-1950 :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.