Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere

ninja_week_2016.png

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2016!

HOSTED/DONATED:
Apollon/@cjy152

WINNER: @lomadu

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 22 till February 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

cjy152.jpeg

TO ENTER:

1- Tag and thank @cjy152

2- If you had the opportunity/means to create your own exclusive SteelBook release, which movie would you choose and what would your edition include?

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. Shipping within the USA is covered by cjy152. Shipping for the ROW to be covered by the winner.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Thanks @cjy152 :thumbs:

Mine would be for Sin City and it would include WEA, posters, figures and screen used stuff. Price tag might go north of 10000 but how cares :D

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Thanks @cjy152
I would want to make the Django unchained dentist wagon box that never happened, but would have looked amazing to have on my shelf!
Ofcourse it would be made out of real wood and have all awesome stuff like artwork,poster and stuff.

Big thanks to @cjy152
Mine would be a horror something we've been lacking for a while maybe a jeepers creepers as we don't have one yet
Nice lenty slip and a licensed prop from the film

I would have a (duh) JAWS STEELBOOK, which would include the ENTIRE FULL LENGTH DOCUMENTARY from the Laserdisc, Miniature Lobby Cards, and a gift certificate for a free Jaws Poster, which your choice of original release or rerelease!! Oh yeah, and I wouldn't leave the back of the steelbook blank!!!!!

Thanks @cjy152 for the giveaway.

@Ricker @jcm @bloodsnake007

Last edited:
Many thanks for the giveaway @cjy152! :thumbs:

I would LOVE to see a release for the RUSH HOUR franchise with Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan! :wow::naughty::cool:

I'd wish for an epic WEA "FA type" package with 2 variants... 1 Fullslip & 1 Lenti Fullslip (like the recent Birdman :drool:).

Slick looking steelbook with debossing and spot/full gloss finish... :naughty: Of course, both would include all the bells and whistles as we come to expect (art cards/character cards/Lenti magnet/photo book etc :hungry:) THAT, I would like to buy... :coffee:

Thanks @cjy152 nice giveaway.

Id choose remember the titans. This disney film was very powerful and uplifting with another great performance by denzel Washington

Thanks for the amazing giveaway @cjy152

I would have the life aquatic with Steve zissou

Would have the full slip package as the submarine and all the windows on the slip can be see through to the characters on the steel. The lenti would be one of the epic poster art they had (maybe all the kinds of fish poster)
Inside would have cool art cards from the film (especially one of him sitting at the table holding a gun and a apple whilst a whale is swimming in the background). And special art cards of the art of previous zissou documentaries (the funny ones he has to sign for the old man), a poster of his painting portrait. Sticker and a little rainbow seahorse figure, zissou t shirt and zissou sew on badge (that Kingsley helps design)
Also booklet. Where its a colourful film all the slip, lenti, steel art and finsh, postcards and extras would be incredibly colourful
(Would also do the same for fantastic me fox and Darjeeling limited, moonrise and tenembaums)

I would choose The Matrix, it has steelbooks but needs the premium treatment. Would have to be a gloss, debossed, steelbook, with a double sided Lenti. Bullet time image on the front or back, the other side of the lenti would have one of the movie posters. Inside I would include 3d cards, along with a booklet. Also some fullslips, with alternative characters from the movie on them, front and back. There would be a numbered card, with the blue pill on one side and red pill on the other side.

Thanks for the giveaway. :thumbs:

Donnie Darko, with theatrical and director's cut along with all the extras

Status
Not open for further replies.