[Winner Announced] Apollon's Mystery Box(es)?!? [Give-Away]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Hey everyone!

In case you're starting to feel the withdrawal symptoms now that Ninja week has been over for a few weeks, fear not, cos I got you covered for the next week or so :p

IMG_0254.jpg

As the title clearly implies, the gift will be a surprise and the winner (yes singular as in ONE winner only ;) ) will get to find out what those 10 movies are once he/she receives the package later.

I'll tell you this: from those 10 movies, 6 of them are still sealed/mint steelbooks :naughty:

Some of these were acquired through a couple of trades and some were received as a gift and since I already owned them (the gifts), I'm re-gifting them to you, my fellow ninjas (well to one of you that is).

Approximate value of $130-$140 (give or take).

Now onto the serious stuff aka the RULES!

Read carefully, as if you miss any of these, you will not qualify to enter the random drawing.

- Anyone can enter, provided they have a minimum of 30 posts by the time they post in this thread.
- Visit my trade thread here and thank the OP (no purchase necessary although you can always have a look around :D ) then come back here and post that you have done so along with your guess as to what the prize might include. There are no right or wrong answers, it's just for fun :oohyeah:
- Thank this OP to show you have read, understood and agree to the rules.
- The winner is responsible for shipping costs.

Once the drawing's done, I will post the winner's name here and send a PM.

The contest is open for one week after which I will announce the winner's name at a time of my choosing.

UPDATE: WINNER ANNOUNCED!

And the winner is

tumblr_lo8gb2BX2g1qk8007o1_500.gif

Congratulations!
:oohyeah: :scat: :oohyeah:

PM incoming. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanked your trade post and this one.

I hope watchmen are in there and maybe tron legacy.

Thanks for the give away.

Reactions: IRON MAN
Visited trade thread, had a look around, thanked the OP, came back here, thanked this OP!

I'll make my guess Django Unchained, Captain Phillips, and Jack Reacher.

Thanks for the giveaway!!!

As if I was Ethan Hunt on a walk in the park Mission, did as instructed, thanked both treads and I'm now here to venture a guess as to what's in the box.

I'm thinking Aladdin Zavvi Exclusive, maybe some Roger Rabbit as well plus Iron Man 3 (not sure which one though) and to add a nice touch a Wreck It Ralph Blufans and Asian John Carter.

Thanks so much for the opportunity and good luck to all!!

Checked out your trade thread and Thanked it and this thread ;)

Fingers crossed for some Zavvi steals that I haven't bought yet... :ohno:
City of God, Warrior, Toy Story 1-3 for example

Thanks for the giveaway!

Well my Friend , this give away is a very well thought "sales pitch" :) Its soooo good I should have came up with it :)

Ive thanked the 2 threads you asked me to and I also looked around and I can say this im more then sure I have one of your high wants, (not saying wchich one until my list is complete ) :)

Anways I would guess that Rambo is in the box :)

Thanks for the giveaway.

Take care
John

Thanks for the contest. I thanked both OPs. I think the prize includes the Scanavo Steelbook that they gave away on their Facebook page back in 2012.