[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Captain America: The New Deal HC TPB by Rieber & Cassaday

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Welcome to Ninja Week 2014! This Giveaway comes to you on behalf of Hi-Def Ninja’s Comics section and has been contributed by yours truly. The item in the photo is the item that you’ll be receiving (not original photo).

ITEM: Captain America: The New Deal HC

CONDITION: Very Fine to Near Mint

SHIPPING: Worldwide shipping will be covered by myself. This item will be shipped within a box. Please note that this item will not be shipped out to the winner until sometime in April (winner will be updated through PMs).

RULES: Just reply below with what you’re looking forward to most from Captain America: The Winter Soldier. The winner will be randomly generated using Random.org. Last of all, just have fun!

Giveaway closes at an undisclosed time on Sunday. Good luck!

photo 3 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really looking forward to the movie itself as the action scenes look pretty bloody good plus it has Black Widow in it. But I read somewhere that it leads into avengers 2 which got me even more excited!!!
Thanks for the give away

Looking forward to the supposed build up to avengers 2. Plus from the trailers, it looking as if it could be one of the best MCU films to date.

Seeing crossbones and falcon
Thanks of the giveaway!

ColombianLove41
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like mentioned before...I´d love matching steel to the first one. As far as the film goes I´d like to tunr up the violence! ;-)

Captain America for me was the weakest of the phase 1 films, so hoping it will be better than the first. From the look of the trailers it does look better. Oh and Scarlett Johansson :oohyeah:

The trailer looks amazeing for the movie im just looking forward to seeing some kick ass action scenes and also thrilled to see the up comeing falcon character fly around in action
Sweet giveaway:scat:

The whole movie! The trailer looks like this could be a great flick and from what I've read, critics very much love the movie.

Thank you!

I look forward to seeing what comedic situations arise from his unfamiliarity with the modern world (since he's missed out on 70 years worth of technological progress.)

Would like to see a little bit more excitement and action than in the first! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.