Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
HOST/DONATED BY:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Feb 21st to Feb 24th (11:59pm EST). Winner will be chosen on Feb 25th by using a random number generator.

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
IMG_1901.JPG

WHAT IS KENCRATE?
You’re going to win something called a ‘KenCrate’ which is full of special items that speak out to me personally (valued at $100+). This will be the third and final KenCrate. Over the past couple years, winners have included @jdclark88 and @Kl3p3r. Since the prize of the KenCrate is so personal to me, the only way to win is by supporting things that are personal to me, so here we go...

HOW TO WIN:
There's multiple ways to receive entries into this giveaway. You can do one task to receive one entry or you can do them all to receive multiple entries. The choice is yours.

1) Subscribe to the Geek Pants channel on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEd71JlIk_zonCeUFMDBjTw). Respond to one of the videos with a non-spammy comment regarding the video, followed by "Thanks Tridon!" so I know you came from Ninja Week. If your username is different than here, please inform me.

2) Subscribe to the Hi-Def Ninja channel on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/hidefninja). Respond to one of the GeekCap videos with a non-spammy comment regarding the video, followed by "Thanks Tridon & @Snollygoster" so I know you came from Ninja Week. If your username is different than here, please inform me.

3) Follow me on Instagram (@kenlivitski) and then share one of my pics. Respond here to let me know you did so. If your username is different than here, please inform me.

4) Follow me on Twitter (@kennethlivitski) and retweet one of my tweets. Respond here to let me know you did so. If your username is different than here, please inform me.

5) Follow Geek Pants on Instagram (@geekpantsmedia). Respond here to let me know you did so. If your username is different than here, please inform me.

6) Are you an Xbox One owner? If so, join @kaw's Hi-Def Ninja Club and then respond back here with your gamertag.

7) Are you a PS4 owner? If so, join the Hi-Def Ninja Community and then respond back here with your username.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. Do not enter if you're going to give me slack about shipping costs.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping these items for yourself. I am generously donating to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller! or Pay-It-Forward = If you win but already own something from this bundle, pay that item forward by putting it back up on HDN as a free giveaway item. :thumbs:

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja!

Follow my projects on Instagram and Twitter!

Tag away, @bloodsnake007! ;)

Stay tuned for updates throughout Ninja Week 2018 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
------------------------
ENTRANTS

GP YT
1. Ricardo13
2. aLLu
3. Torstein
4. kryptonite
5. Brian Puterman
6. jdclark88
7. Rady
8. spass
9. Kl3p3r
10. ChrisPatt
11. smigro
12. Smudger1279
13. snoopcat1987
14. toyklectrr
15. pi2loc
16. Slinchafi
17. hitster

HDN YT
18. Ricardo13
19. Torstein
20. kryptonite
21. Strangerbyday
22. Brian Puterman
23. jdclark88
24. Rady
25. spass
26. Kl3p3r
27. SleeplessMIA
28. ChrisPatt
29. smigro
30. toyklectrr
31. pi2loc
32. Slinchafi
33. hitster

IG
34. Torstein
35. kryptonite
36. bloodsnake007
37. Rady
38. spass
39. Kl3p3r
40. ChrisPatt
41. smigro
42. Smudger1279
43. toyklectrr
44. pi2loc
45. hitster

TWTTR
46. Nightbreed1984
47. Ricardo13
48. Torstein
49. kryptonite
50. Rady
51. spass
52. Kl3p3r
53. SleeplessMIA
54. smigro
55. Smudger1279
56. toyklectrr
57. pi2loc
58. cllctr
59. Slinchafi
60. hitster

GP IG
61. Torstein
62. kryptonite
63. Strangerbyday
64. bloodsnake007
65. Rady
66. spass
67. Kl3p3r
68. smigro
69. Smudger1279
70. toyklectrr
71. pi2loc
72. ChrisPatt
73. Slinchafi
74. hitster

XBOX
75. Strangerbyday
76. jdclark88
77. Rady
78. smigro
79. hitster

PS4
80. Torstein
81. kryptonite
82. bloodsnake007
83. Rady
84. SleeplessMIA
85. ChrisPatt
86. pi2loc
87. Slinchafi
88. hitster

Attachments

• IMG_1903.JPG
    IMG_1903.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Thanks once again for this awsome giveaway!!
1.Done (My username is hitster1)
2.Done (My username is hitster1)
3.Done (My username is hitster81)
4.Done (My username is hitster81)
5.Done (my username is hitster81)
6.Done (My gamer tag is HiTSTeR 26)
7.Done (My gamer tag is HiTsTeR81)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Entrants list has been updated!

PSN community invites were sent out to @Nightbreed1984, @SleeplessMIA, @ChrisPatt, @smigro, and @pi2loc. Please accept the community invitation on your PS4 before the giveaway end date/time for your entries to count. :thumbs:

For Xbox users, @kaw runs the club, so your requests will be accepted by him. :)
Thanks man, I just sent a request to the HDN club page on the XB1 and I will try and get ot my PS4 sometime today.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Alrighty, everyone -- the KenCrate is closed! I'll renumber the entrant list and the winner will be announced tomorrow. :thumbs:

Okay, here we go! Time to announce the winner of the final-ever KenCrate!

Drumroll, please!

giphy.gif

The winner is...

Screenshot 2018-02-25 12.34.08.png

@Rady!

giphy.gif

Please PM me your full name and shipping address. Once this bad boy is packed up and shipped, I'll let you know the final shipping cost. :thumbs:

To ALL OF YOU who entered and who support all my endeavors, thank you so much for the continuous support. I'm so grateful for this place and for all of you. Geek Pants will be returning back to full-time real soon and I hope you all love the content! I hope you had a wonderful Ninja Week! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Rady and spass
Status
Not open for further replies.