[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Mystery KimchiDVD Prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Prize donated by:

KimchiDVD
Visit and shop their other amazing Blu-ray and DVD's at:
http:/www.kimchidvd.com

Win a mystery title from our friends over at KimchiDVD

Winner pays shipping.

To enter:

1. Thank the post (you must do this, as this is where the list of entrants will come from)
2. What is your favourite exclusive release from KimchiDVD? (If you own it, post a picture, and tell us why it's your favourite)

Good luck everyone!​

Last edited:
Xmen Days of Future Past Kimchi Lenticular

$_1.JPG

Had to use google image as it wouldnt let me imbed my instagram image of my copy, thanks for the give away

My favorite Kimchi exclusive release has to be Thor Dark World's lenticular release. I don't have it (yet) but they just picked the most dynamic beautiful image and the depth from pictures is incredible. A work of art.

Thanks for the chance to win!

I love both Her editions, but this one is something special for me. Beautiful colour and the lenti effect is the most original I have ever seen. Amazing!
Her lenticular front.jpg

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

They are my favourite premium retailer so they quite a few goodens IMO but memento lenti wins it for me

image.jpeg

my favourite release is Her.

can't post pics because I'm still looking for a 1click. anyone? ;)

Thanks for the giveaway!

I know it's not very original at this point, but the Fifth Element A1 full slip is just such a beautiful package. I voted for it in several categories during the 2016 best of awards. Kimchi really knocked it out of the park with that one!
IMG_1415.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.