[WINNER ANNOUNCED] The KENCRATE Returns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
HOST/DONATED BY:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Feb 23rd to Feb 25th (11:59pm EST)

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
FullSizeRender (31).jpg

HOW TO WIN:
You’re going to win something called a ‘KenCrate’ which is full of special items that speak out to me personally. Last year, @jdclark88 won the KenCrate and seemed to be quite happy with it in the end (see here). This year's main theme for the KenCrate is 'kaiju' and though it's a mystery to what it'll include (to you, anyway), it will definitely include my personal belongings. Since this prize is so personal, the only way to enter is by supporting something that’s incredibly personal to me… and that thing is BOARD OFF!

With an opening created by our very own @Snollygoster, BOARD OFF! was an independent weekly series on YouTube where myself and my buddy Kris Fedick would play a board or party game and then review it. I'm a complete noob when it comes to board games while Kris is a pro, so it always made for interesting conversations. The reason this is coming up now? BOARD OFF! will be returning this year with a (slightly) higher production value and new format.

Here’s my personal favourite episode:

I’m giving everyone the chance to gain up to two entries into this giveaway for a one-and-done ‘KenCrate’.

Way to win: Reply below and attach your favourite BOARD OFF! video (see playlist here). Then let us know why you liked that video. If you have any suggestions, chime in with that, too!

BONUS ENTRY: Go to QUIVER’s HDN forum thread and comment on the updates that I’ve made over the past couple years. You must also like the OP. While QUIVER is kinda floating in 'I don't know what the hell the director is doing' limbo, it's still a personal project to me and it'd be cool if you checked it out. Once you're done that, let me know here so I can confirm and give you a bonus entry.

On February 26th at 12am EST, four potential winners will be chosen using Random.org. I will post/tag those names here along with a quiz. The first potential winner to PM me the correct answers to the quiz will officially win the first-and-last-ever KenCrate #2 (though all four will receive something neat). Quiz answers will need to be received by 12pm EST on the 26th.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. Do not enter if you're going to give me slack about shipping costs.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping these items for yourself. I am generously donating to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller! or Pay-It-Forward = If you win but already own something from this bundle, pay that item forward by putting it back up on HDN as a free giveaway item. :thumbs:

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja!

Follow my projects on Instagram and Twitter!

Tag away, @bloodsnake007! ;)

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
------------------------
ENTRANTS

1. bloodsnake007
2. Asopp
3. toyklectrr
4. jdclark88
5. aLLu
6. Kl3p3r
7. severo
8. myraan_
9. YellowCake
10. hitster
11. TheStixster
12. electrickblue

BONUS

13. bloodsnake007
14. Asopp
15. toyklectrr
16. jdclark88
17. aLLu
18. Kl3p3r
19. severo
20. myraan_
21. YellowCake
22. hitster

Attachments

• IMG_4529.PNG
    IMG_4529.PNG
    197.1 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Alrighty, Ninjas! That's a wrap! Here's the list of official entrants:

Entrants.png

Using Random.org, the four finalists have been chosen. I generated a random number four times in a row. No entrant was chosen twice. This is the exact order of each name that was chosen...

@jdclark88
1.png
Thanks to your entry into the Bonus Round, you've gained a spot as a finalist! Wouldn't it be something if you won the KenCrate two years in a row?! :p

@bloodsnake007
2.png
Welcome to the finalist club, Franky! It must be the Kaiju fanatic in you that drew your number out during the draw! :D

@myraan_
3.png
Congrats on becoming an official finalist! Wishing you the best of luck in the quiz! :thumbs:

@Kl3p3r
4.png
Congratulations! You're the final finalist chosen! Don't worry... I chose you in slow-mo since I know you're a fan of that. :hilarious:

There we have it! The four finalists have been announced! And now that you've all been announced, it's time for THE KEN QUIZ! :OMG:

Let's see how well you know me, shall we? Below in the spoilers you'll find 10 questions. The answer to every question can be found here at HDN if you look hard enough (I'm not expecting a perfect 10/10, though... question #10 will be very, very hard).

You have until 12pm EST to send me your answers via private messaging (don't post them here on the thread). The finalist with the most correct answers will win the second KenCrate! If anyone ties in amount of correct answers, I'll choose the person who sent me the answers at the earliest time.

1. What's the title of the first article that I ever wrote for the HDN homepage?

2. What's my favourite film of all-time?

3. How many medals have I been awarded here?

4. Which medal was my first one awarded?

5. How many Ninjas are following me here?

6. Which event have I attended twice with @Wreck now?

7. On which date did I join HDN?

8. In which year was QUIVER filmed?

9. I was disappointed by UNCHARTED 4: A THIEF'S END. True or False?

10. Which Group Buy brought me to HDN for the very first time?

I'm wishing you all the best of luck! I'll return tomorrow to announce the winner! :naughty::thumbs:

Well, here we go! Sorry to see that @bloodsnake007 wasn't able to get answers in, but I know he's busy fella. No worries, Franky... I'm sending you a surprise in the mail shortly, anyway. ;)

EVERYBODY READY?! :naughty:

The final scores are in! Here we go...

In third place with 6/10 questions correct is @jdclark88!

In second place with 7/10 questions correct is @myraan_!

In first place with 8/10 questions correct... AND THE WINNER OF THE KENCRATE... is @Kl3p3r! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

@Kl3p3r, please send me your shipping address and then we'll figure out shipping payment details at a later date.

Thanks to all the entrants! I hope you keep following BOARD OFF! and the rest of my YouTube videos. Hope you all had a great Ninja Week! :thumbs:

(Oh, and the answer to question #10 was "Blufans Real Steel Metalpak". :p)

Well, here we go! Sorry to see that @bloodsnake007 wasn't able to get answers in, but I know he's busy fella. No worries, Franky... I'm sending you a surprise in the mail shortly, anyway. ;)

EVERYBODY READY?! :naughty:

The final scores are in! Here we go...

In third place with 6/10 questions correct is @jdclark88!

In second place with 7/10 questions correct is @myraan_!

In first place with 8/10 questions correct... AND THE WINNER OF THE KENCRATE... is @Kl3p3r! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

@Kl3p3r, please send me your shipping address and then we'll figure out shipping payment details at a later date.

Thanks to all the entrants! I hope you keep following BOARD OFF! and the rest of my YouTube videos. Hope you all had a great Ninja Week! :thumbs:

(Oh, and the answer to question #10 was "Blufans Real Steel Metalpak". :p)
@tridon LOL! :hilarious: I just sent the answers about 5 minutes ago! :banghead: Talk about being late...as usual! :D

Congrats @Kl3p3r :thumbs:

Reactions: Kl3p3r
Status
Not open for further replies.