[WINNER ANNOUNCED] The KENCRATE Returns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
HOST/DONATED BY:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Feb 23rd to Feb 25th (11:59pm EST)

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
FullSizeRender (31).jpg

HOW TO WIN:
You’re going to win something called a ‘KenCrate’ which is full of special items that speak out to me personally. Last year, @jdclark88 won the KenCrate and seemed to be quite happy with it in the end (see here). This year's main theme for the KenCrate is 'kaiju' and though it's a mystery to what it'll include (to you, anyway), it will definitely include my personal belongings. Since this prize is so personal, the only way to enter is by supporting something that’s incredibly personal to me… and that thing is BOARD OFF!

With an opening created by our very own @Snollygoster, BOARD OFF! was an independent weekly series on YouTube where myself and my buddy Kris Fedick would play a board or party game and then review it. I'm a complete noob when it comes to board games while Kris is a pro, so it always made for interesting conversations. The reason this is coming up now? BOARD OFF! will be returning this year with a (slightly) higher production value and new format.

Here’s my personal favourite episode:

I’m giving everyone the chance to gain up to two entries into this giveaway for a one-and-done ‘KenCrate’.

Way to win: Reply below and attach your favourite BOARD OFF! video (see playlist here). Then let us know why you liked that video. If you have any suggestions, chime in with that, too!

BONUS ENTRY: Go to QUIVER’s HDN forum thread and comment on the updates that I’ve made over the past couple years. You must also like the OP. While QUIVER is kinda floating in 'I don't know what the hell the director is doing' limbo, it's still a personal project to me and it'd be cool if you checked it out. Once you're done that, let me know here so I can confirm and give you a bonus entry.

On February 26th at 12am EST, four potential winners will be chosen using Random.org. I will post/tag those names here along with a quiz. The first potential winner to PM me the correct answers to the quiz will officially win the first-and-last-ever KenCrate #2 (though all four will receive something neat). Quiz answers will need to be received by 12pm EST on the 26th.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. Do not enter if you're going to give me slack about shipping costs.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping these items for yourself. I am generously donating to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller! or Pay-It-Forward = If you win but already own something from this bundle, pay that item forward by putting it back up on HDN as a free giveaway item. :thumbs:

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja!

Follow my projects on Instagram and Twitter!

Tag away, @bloodsnake007! ;)

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
------------------------
ENTRANTS

1. bloodsnake007
2. Asopp
3. toyklectrr
4. jdclark88
5. aLLu
6. Kl3p3r
7. severo
8. myraan_
9. YellowCake
10. hitster
11. TheStixster
12. electrickblue

BONUS

13. bloodsnake007
14. Asopp
15. toyklectrr
16. jdclark88
17. aLLu
18. Kl3p3r
19. severo
20. myraan_
21. YellowCake
22. hitster

Attachments

• IMG_4529.PNG
    IMG_4529.PNG
    197.1 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
HOST/DONATED BY:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Feb 23rd to Feb 26th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
View attachment 296232

HOW TO WIN:
You’re going to win something called a ‘KenCrate’ which is full of special items that speak out to me personally. Last year, @jdclark88 won the KenCrate and seemed to be quite happy with it in the end (see here). This year's main theme for the KenCrate is 'kaiju' and though it's a mystery to what it'll include (to you, anyway), it will definitely include my personal belongings. Since this prize is so personal, the only way to enter is by supporting something that’s incredibly personal to me… and that thing is BOARD OFF!

With an opening created by our very own @Snollygoster, BOARD OFF! was an independent weekly series on YouTube where myself and my buddy Kris Fedick would play a board or party game and then review it. I'm a complete noob when it comes to board games while Kris is a pro, so it always made for interesting conversations. The reason this is coming up now? BOARD OFF! will be returning this year with a (slightly) higher production value and new format.

Here’s my personal favourite episode:

I’m giving everyone the chance to gain up to two entries into this giveaway for a one-and-done ‘KenCrate’.

Way to win: Reply below and attach your favourite BOARD OFF! video (see playlist here). Then let us know why you liked that video. If you have any suggestions, chime in with that, too!

BONUS ENTRY: Go to QUIVER’s HDN forum thread and comment on the updates that I’ve made over the past couple years. You must also like the OP. While QUIVER is kinda floating in 'I don't know what the hell the director is doing' limbo, it's still a personal project to me and it'd be cool if you checked it out. Once you're done that, let me know here so I can confirm and give you a bonus entry.

On February 27th at a random time, four potential winners will be chosen using Random.org. I will post/tag those names here along with a quiz. The first potential winner to PM me the correct answers to the quiz will officially win the first-and-last-ever KenCrate #2 (though all four will receive something neat).

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. Do not enter if you're going to give me slack about shipping costs.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping these items for yourself. I am generously donating to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller! or Pay-It-Forward = If you win but already own something from this bundle, pay that item forward by putting it back up on HDN as a free giveaway item. :thumbs:

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja!

Follow my projects on Instagram and Twitter!

Tag away, @bloodsnake007! ;)

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
------------------------
ENTRANTS

BONUS

:woot: :notworthy: :cool:

@elle82 @DADDYCOOL187 @Asopp @rj531 @harry @Mickle_89 @PunkNinja @Noodles
Get in HERE Ninjas, be sure to participate and make sure to tag others! :thumbs:
Candy Superhero - by Meaner.jpg

@tridon Kaiju themed KenCrate?! :naughty: You know I'm participating! :hungry: :woot: Thanks for the opportunity Amigo! :thumbs:

I love that magical beard and t-shirt! :drool:
Kenzilla!.JPG

I enjoyed Episode 07 - Star Wars Lightsaber Thumb Wrestling

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Done! :thumbs: http://hidefninja.com/community/threads/quiver-release-tbd.16672/page-7#post-1889617

• Thanks

I like Space Invaders and this looks like a fun way to play the game. It is easy enough to setup that kids can play. I can see that it would be aggravating if the table it is sitting on get bumped and the pieces fall down though. I really like the production value of the opening and closing title sequences.

I have re-visited the QUIVER's Thread and posted a comment. Thanks!!

Last edited:
HELL YEAH MAN, STILL THE GREATEST PRIZE OF ALL TIME! I JUST MOVED AND HAVEN'T SET UP MY MEDIA ROOM YET, BUT STILL HAVE ALL OF THE AMAZING ITEMS AND PLAN ON DISPLAYING THEM ONCE THE ROOM IS READY!

THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY AND GOOD LUCK ALL!!

LOL, I NEVER HEARD OF THIS GAME, BUT THE NAME ALONE MAKES ME WANT TO BUY IT!

i like episodes
Episode 23 - A Touch of Evil
and
Episode 18 - Dirty Minds

the most.

while the first game looked rather complex, with the second one the title was the most intruiging thing. :D

thanks for the giveaway!

#bestweekever

edit: did the bonus round too. :)

@tridon Kaiju themed KenCrate?! :naughty: You know I'm participating! :hungry: :woot: Thanks for the opportunity Amigo! :thumbs:

I love that magical beard and t-shirt! :drool:
View attachment 296306

I enjoyed Episode 07 - Star Wars Lightsaber Thumb Wrestling

Wow, I didn't realize how magical my beard was at that time. You're totally right, man. :LOL:

I like Space Invaders and this looks like a fun way to play the game. It is easy enough to setup that kids can play. I can see that it would be aggravating if the table it is sitting on get bumped and the pieces fall down though. I really like the production value of the opening and closing title sequences.

I have re-visited the QUIVER's Thread and posted a comment. Thanks!!

Thanks, man -- really appreciate it! This is a very easy and fun game that I'm sure kids would love. It didn't give us much to work with as far as an episode goes, but it was a fun little game.

HELL YEAH MAN, STILL THE GREATEST PRIZE OF ALL TIME! I JUST MOVED AND HAVEN'T SET UP MY MEDIA ROOM YET, BUT STILL HAVE ALL OF THE AMAZING ITEMS AND PLAN ON DISPLAYING THEM ONCE THE ROOM IS READY!

THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY AND GOOD LUCK ALL!!

LOL, I NEVER HEARD OF THIS GAME, BUT THE NAME ALONE MAKES ME WANT TO BUY IT!

It's good to know that you loved that first KenCrate that much. Everyone has different tastes, so it's hard to know whether someone will fully enjoy it or not. I'm glad it went to someone who truly enjoyed it. :thumbs:

As for Moustache Smash, it's a totally blast! It's meant for little kids, but I still pull it out from time to time when friends are over. :hilarious:

First time to watch these videos :)

Really liked the fact this board game is about my country age of discoveries.
I+m a fan of board games myself.
Been playin a lot of zombiecide lately :notworthy:

That's really cool that this is based off of your country. What's Zombiecide? Sounds interesting. May want to check that out in the future.

Star Wars Thumb Wrestling is my favourite (although that slow-mo in episode 4 at around 14:00 was hard to beat :naughty:)

I've also visited and commented on the QUIVER thread. Hope you'll finish it :thumbs:

Can never beat some good ol' slow-mo. :p

As for Quiver, I'm hoping it sees completion, too. Unfortunately, I've been pretty much pushed aside now. I wrote it, produced it during production, provided sound recording, assisted with lighting, provided food, picked up/dropped off cast members, and was a stand-in for one of the main actors. I put in my time. Since we wrapped, the director pretty much moved away with the film and has just picked at it over the years. Every now and then I'll get a small update, but at this rate, anything can happen.

With the Jurassic soundtrack in the background, and these two talking bout the books, movies and the boardgame. What's not to like?:D

Bonus: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/quiver-release-tbd.16672/page-7

And thx for this amazing giveaway!:thumbs:

Happy you loved the Jurassic World Special! I was very happy with that one. As a diehard, day-one Jurassic Park fan, I was ecstatic for Jurassic World, so as soon as I saw that game in stores, I bought it to shoot this special episode. I basically purchased it on Sunday, we shot the episode on Wednesday, I edited it on Thursday, and it went live on Friday -- the release day of Jurassic World. Good times! :D

Thanks for the Giveaway!!

Basket Case was a fun episode, i like how silly and ridiculous this game is. Also found it funny when you kept overshooting the basket :LOL:

BONUS ENTRY: Also commented on the Quiver page aswell

• Thanks

i enjoyed boom boom balloon. the game is so simple but seems fun and suspenseful. i really enjoyed your youtube videos. most of the games i never heard of and the videos are great to show how there are played.

thanks for the giveaway! :)

• Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.