E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
hdn_ninja_week.png

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS DONATED BY

#TheLaw

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2018!

WINNER: @Djpaddy

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 19 till February 25

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

IMG_1026.jpg

TO ENTER:

1- Thank this post.

2- Which movie are you most looking forward to this summer: Deadpool 2 - Ant-Man & The Wasp - Avengers: Infinity War? And why?

3- Tag a friend.

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hidefninja.com community.

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2018 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Deadpool 2 hands down for me. I love the humor in the first movie and expect great things from the 2nd!
Tagging the homie @tridon

Reactions: tridon
Thanks for the giveaway :)

I will pick infinity war only because I always wanted to see the marvel universe join forces with all these characters in one movie. And I'm really hoping it will be good.

Otherwise very close next is deadpool 2. 1 was unexpectedly amazing and I expect just that from 2 :)

@ijusthuman

I’m looking forward to all of them. If I had to choose though...

Infinity War - For the reason that everything has been building to this and the roster is just phenomenal!!!

@Lapfilmz

Deadpool 2 obviously haha! Who wouldn’t love to see that? The first one was absolutely brilliant and quite easily tops my comedy action chart. @xxquartzxx thansk for the giveaway too!

And the winner is @Djpaddy ! Congrats!

Please send me a PM, in the subject line mention the number of the giveaway, and in the body of the message, your shipping address. I'll get back to you with a shipping quote + PP address and we'll take it from there. :)

Reactions: Djpaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.