[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Waxwork Records Vinyl/Comic Prize Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Editor-in-chief
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY HAS BEEN DONATED BY...
WW1.png

HOST:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 19th to Feb 25th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
A very special, hand-picked bundle including some of Waxwork’s amazing vinyl soundtracks! INCLUDED: the Big Ben variant of HOUSE I & II (2xLP), the splatter variant of EYES OF MY MOTHER (2xLP), and the Time Capsule variant of HOUSE OF WAXWORK Issue #2.

Screenshot 2018-02-13 22.13.55.png Screenshot 2018-02-13 22.15.49.png Screenshot 2018-02-13 22.18.20.png

HOW TO WIN:
Waxwork Records specializes in releasing soundtracks and film scores of cult and genre movies exclusively on vinyl, and then recently started their House of Waxwork comic/vinyl series. What kind of horror stories would you like to see published in House of Waxwork? Reply below!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. It has been generously donated to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller! or Pay-It-Forward = If you win but already own something from this bundle, pay that item forward by putting it back up on HDN as a free giveaway item. :thumbs:

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja. Click here to visit the Waxwork Records website!

Stay tuned for updates throughout Ninja Week 2018 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Attachments

Sep 4, 2016
United States
Reactions
343 0 0
I like horror stories with a moral lessons in them like the old creepy and eerie comics of the 60s. More of a paranormal bent as opposed to just monsters. Not that I don't like a good vampire and zombie now and again.

Oh and one more thing I bet there is a huge audience for H.P. Lovecraft inspired or original stories. That audience is a bit particular but Waxworks is highly respected for it's treatment of vinyl and content. Love your new comic series. Very clever idea.

Thanks for the give away.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2017
Reactions
30 0 0
Thanks waxwork

Maybe something like In the mouth of madness, where the guy telling the story ends up going crazy and indicating you will too now.

TheStixter

Brain Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jul 9, 2013
Reactions
1,008 0 0
Love you all at Waxwork! Keep 'em coming!
I would love to see some Guillermo del Toro type horror flick vinyl series...some much detail and great composing in his films.

Feb 12, 2018
Reactions
104 0 0
Thanks for the really nice Giveaway

I think Reanimator deserve a cover :)

Status
Not open for further replies.