[WINNER CHOSEN] #1-Win a Home Theater System-Winner's choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: terry44
home-theater-package (2).jpg

Welcome to #ninjaweek #bestweekever 2015!
https://www.hidefninja.com

This week we once again celebrate movies and entertainment collectibles with enthusiasts around the world and 400+ items will be given away, including 2 HDN sponsored grand prizes, 2 member-sponsored grand prizes, a classic Grail Steelbook & surprise additional member giveaways.
This giveaway is sponsored by hidefninja.com & our

Want to show your #ninjapride? Get the almost sold out ultra-limited silver/blue HDN Challenge Coin # 3 at the Ninja Shop here to help us kick off the event and support the community's growth. HDN Challenge Coin # 2 can only be won during Ninja Week. See info here.
New giveaways launch all day, every day during Ninja Week and members also enjoy special retailer savings! Check back often and follow us @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest news!

ninjaweek15.jpg

For our 1st HDN-Sponsored Grand Prize, winner choses a home theater set up from an Amazon site which matches his/her needs. You can choose any home theater components, a sound bar, or other equipment that matches your needs, up to $400 USA or 250 GBP. Shipped to your door from Amazon. Open to winners worldwide.

To enter:

1) What new forum would you like to see at hidefninja.com?

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

3) Post your favorite action 'babe' (guy or girl) in this thread

Have fun everyone & good luck everyone!

Enjoy Ninja Week 2/23-3/1 and learn about the site-join group buys to obtain editions from around the world, become a Premium Ninja member to support the site, learn about all of the latest collectibles news, and make new friends who enjoy entertainment as much as you do.
#bestweekever #ninjaweek is here!
nslogo.png

hidefninja-com-ninja-week-2015-jpg.133790

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 11.12.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 11.12.49 AM.png
    36 KB · Views: 11,777
Last edited:
1) An off-topic forum, where members can chat about anything. That might already exist, if it does. Then honestly, I think this website has everything thus I wouldn't change a thing!

2) I came to HDN due to an increased interest in Steelbook collecting. It's still my favourite part of the website. I also highly appreciate members posting discount codes I would never have known existed if it wasn't for this website.

3) It would have to be Liam Neeson. Something about the addition of Mr. Neeson I find all the more enjoyable. Whether he's taking over from Nicolas Cage is a possibility, but Neeson is a worthy replacement.

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

What new forum would you like to see at hidefninja.com?
1) A fun voting forum, where we can vote for the best version of each release (lenti, full, 1/4, or retailer/country)

Share how you came to hidefninja.comand what your favorite part of our community is?
2) Bought my first steelbook and wondered if this was a legitimate hobby. Found my answer at HDN and the best part of this community are the members.

Post your favorite action 'babe' (guy or girl).

3319_Kate-Beckinsale_TR-WEB800px.jpg

Last edited:
Not really sure at the moment. Maybe a NBA Fantasy League forum.

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.comand what your favorite part of our community is?
I came upon HDN due to the influence of some friends at the other forum like white_rat, G:Box, hidef_al and of course, tridon and also due to my love of blu-rays, slipcovers and steelbooks.

My favorite action guy is Liam Neeson and my favorite action babe is Kate Beckinsale.

A forum to discuss top 10 ninja ever!

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?
I found the site by accident when looking for a movie. Best accident i ever had

Action babe - halle berry as storm, she can blow my socks off anyday!

1. I don't know. Probably a more developed section for the ones who don't collect steelbooks only. Being honest, I think the forum is great as it is, now.
2. I was looking for information about steelbooks when I first discovered them. I fell in love with the one for Akira, and when I googled it, found this forum. Thank God I did. Incredible experiences since then.

edge-of-tomorrow-emily-blunt.jpeg

Thank you very much. Can't believe the prizes you're giving away. Such a generous move from this wonderful HDN team.

It's not even been half a day and I'm already overwhelmed with the amount of giveaways, this is going to be the #bestweekever

1) What new forumwould you like to see at hidefninja.com?

Regional meetups, I'm sure that some ninjas would be willing to travel a small distance for a local meet up once or twice a year.

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.comand what your favorite part of our community is?

After not wanting to over pay on e--bay for steelbooks i searched for info on new releases and found this site. A few short hours later I was signed up and haven't looked back.

UPDATE: Totally mis-read the requirement so editing it to now say Jessica Alba
jessica_alba_scenes.jpg

1. My favourite trilogy Back to the Future deserves its own forum :D
2. I discovered HDN while googling for Blu-ray steelbooks. Shortly after, I was addicted, so everything is my favourite part. It's like a donut. With caramel filling. And chocolate topping. Without the calories. Served by...
milla-jovovich-resident-evil-image.jpg

Thank you so much!

Woo hoo bring on ninja week. Right this is my first entry this year...

This a hard one because everything is on this site, steelbooks, movie buzz, steelbokk wants, Random chat, pop vinyl, slip covers etc lol so......

1. Even tho it exists but more photos of members so you know who your talking to and maybe people at work or just random.

2. Basically did not know this site existed a few years back when I started collecting and used to just type the film and steelbook in Google and this site used to always come up and I used to look at te site allot before joining but obvioulsy had restrictions so just went for joining. Never done anything like this on forums as I'm not a member on another site where people converse.
Love this site. Was recommending it to my HMV buddies earlier lol

3. I'm gona go for a chic and at the moment it's this sexy lass and her amazing friends!

image.jpg

Thanks for the amazing giveaway x

Thanks for this.

1. A comparison forum detailing what's in each regions Steelbook including extras, cuts to movie etc
2. Stumbled into steel books really, and googling revealed this treasure trove of info.
3. Maggie Q!!!

Fantastic giveaway!

1) Would like to see a gag reel forum.

2) Was looking for information about the Indianna Jones steelbook (zavvi) set, ended up here.

3)
Salma%20Hayek%20005.jpg

I'd like to see a forum that breaks out the releases of steelbooks by country so its easier to find say what is the next upcoming USA release.

I came from another site I believe, I helped found the first steelbook site way back in the days of G1's and started the first steelbook thread at joblo.com. The info on steelbooks is my favorite part.

Natalie Portman (star wars, V for Vendetta)
v_for_vendetta.jpg

1. We need a thread on this Forum -"Now is Live" is no easy keep on track all pre orders times .
2.I was looking for WIR blufans -find it :)
3. Scarlett Johansson

The place already covers everything not sure what else you could actually fit in to be honest.

I came here from the other place because I was getting the p taken out of me for collecting different versions of the same title. They didn't get me but HDN does.

More Scarlett johansson wouldn't be a bad thing :)

I think the forums cover most topics quite well but at a push an app forum would be quite handy.

I came about the forums about a few years ago after buying a steelbook on ebay and then looking for more info on it. Been a member ever since then.

Charlize Theron :kiss:

charlize_theron1_300_400.jpg

Thanks everyone for your awesome feedback and fun answers so far! Every comment is read-we appreciate it!

1) movie locations site. possible pics from ninjas that visited these places.
2) pal suggested and the best part are the fellow ninjas
3) Clint

800px-Clint_Eastwood_-_1960s.JPG

1) Some sort of forum tot discuss/list/database region coding (its out there to some extent, but finding specific info on specific titles can sometimes be difficult)

2) I came looking for some Steelbooks. I stayed for the cool community :)

3) Not sure she's still doing any action, but I've always liked:

Jennifer_Garner_0228_-_1600x1200_Wallpaper.jpg

1) I would like to see an art-forum. Shared pics and posts of customized steelbooks or other great fan-art.

2) Google lead me to your site, while I was searching for Blufan. The favorite part of the community is the steelbook section.

3) My favorite action 'babe' is Jet Li.

Thank you tons, for this great Give-Away!! May the force be with all other entries! :)

2370933,yp+T7PMY5lKvdiJRNP2232rRcIxVh8A_S7N9IsWuz4QEwaEPZZrjpU+rJbihmueTTpJCTKIusJ0qmDEDRKo4WA==.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.