(WINNER CHOSEN) DaddyCool & Bloodsnake's Dual Give-Away - Stranger Things VHS Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
@Wreck @digitalbabe @apsmith21 HDN FU**ING ROCKS!!! :cool::notworthy::drool:

Ninja Week 2018 - GA Dual Give-Away!.png

Hello Ninjas! :woot: Now that Ninja Week is in full speed, welcome to our Stranger Things VHS Target Exclusive Give-Away! @DADDYCOOL187 and I have joined forces to offer you this prize!

ST NW18.jpg

*THREAD RULES HAVE BEEN UPDATED*
To enter:
EASY! Tell us your favorite Stranger Things character and share a GIF of him or her
:thumbs:

BONUS #1.
If you were a Director or Writer of the upcoming Season, how would you incorporate HDN members into the world of Stranger Things? What would it be about? Continue writing this episode of Stranger Things.

"Eleven and Hopper go to the grocery store to get more waffles. On the way back home they see Will and Mike at a Grand Opening of Filibertos. Wreck is the owner of the new restaurant in Hawkins that everyone LOVES. Mike is ecstatic to see his friends so he tells them Tacos are the BEST food he's ever eaten. Mike was right! Now Hopper and Eleven sit and devour their plates of Mexican Food! Will excuses himself to go to the restroom. As soon as he enters he's transported to..."

BONUS #2.
(These entries are my favorite because I always enjoy the results :hilarious:) Just for FUN, Photoshop my big fat Mexican head and DaddyCools beautiful face onto what ever the hell you want! It can stick to the Stranger Things theme (and use it in your story) or something so damn random, I don't care... just have FUN!!!
daddycool - faces.png
bloodsnake - Scary Faces!.png

Here are some Previous masterpieces members @galareta2332, @meaner, @PunkNinja, and I have created! :wacky: :p
BloodZilla - by Galareta.jpg Candy Superhero - by Meaner.jpg Ken vs Franky - by Punkninja.jpg The Hobbit-Quest_for_Tacos.jpg

DaddyCool and I will select our favorite story or photoshop creation and pick the winner together on Friday and announce it on Saturday. He or she is responsible for shipping costs :thumbs:

Last edited:
@zesty Last one? :( :D

That's disturbingly AWESOME! :hilarious:
Part 2! :woot: HELL YEAH! I love the sequel! Hopefully there's a trilogy! :wacky: :p Thanks again @meaner! :woot:
giphy.gif

Sorry guys I'm just in a Sacha Baron Cohen mood:

Thanks for the great giveaway!
@toykuehn LMFAO!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I was not expecting such a creation like this! :wacky: It's hilarious!
giphy.gif

Check it out @DADDYCOOL187! :hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.