( Winner chosen ) Goonies 25th Anniversary

Robles

If you’re going through hell, keep going.
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
Good evening my fellow Ninjas :thumbs: A little while back i was lucky enough to win an amazing prize on here, hosted by @Naughtius Maximus :notworthy:

So id like to offer some of these awesome items that were included in the giveaway, back to you guys :thumbs: I hadn't a chance to sort these all out beforehand due to work but now i have some time off id like to pass the love on....

I'll be giving a few things, so please fell free to enter as many as you like and postage will be covered worldwide.

All you need to do is Thank this thread:thumbs:

Give my Digibook collection a like ( Also all obtained via David:notworthy::thumbs:)

Also feel free to throw up a funny Gif :thumbs:

Winner will be picked via random.org

Will run until Friday 16TH of Aug.

Goodluck Ninjas:thumbs::D

First item will be a copy of:

Goonies .JPG

Good evening my fellow Ninjas :thumbs: A little while back i was lucky enough to win an amazing prize on here, hosted by @Naughtius Maximus :notworthy:

So id like to offer some of these awesome items that were included in the giveaway, back to you guys :thumbs: I hadn't a chance to sort these all out beforehand due to work but now i have some time off id like to pass the love on....

I'll be giving a few things, so please fell free to enter as many as you like and postage will be covered worldwide.

All you need to do is Thank this thread:thumbs:

Give my Digibook collection a like ( Also all obtained via David:notworthy::thumbs:)

Also feel free to throw up a funny Gif :thumbs:

Winner will be picked via random.org

Will run until Friday 16TH of Aug.

Goodluck Ninjas:thumbs::D

First item will be a copy of:

View attachment 442043

One on my favs from the 80s

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
Christmas arrived early this morning as the postman delivered the most amazing gift - the Gooinies plus choc.

What an amazing gift, thank you again.

Will sit down this evening and play the film then the board game.

Thanks again, much appreciated @Robles

309439D6-A9E5-477D-8484-E962553E4890.jpegABFB1C22-759E-428C-86BB-E017125B8FC2.jpeg53D95163-8471-4B5D-83F0-BAE701C1E69D.jpegDBE40544-9A5C-468A-AE2C-2118ECDE1A82.jpeg

Reactions: Robles and Noodles
Christmas arrived early this morning as the postman delivered the most amazing gift - the Gooinies plus choc.

What an amazing gift, thank you again.

Will sit down this evening and play the film then the board game.

Thanks again, much appreciated @Robles

View attachment 444001View attachment 444002View attachment 444003View attachment 444004

Excellent, Glad it arrived quickly :thumbs: and glad that you're happy with it :whistle:
@snow flake Got this edition myself, but forgot how nice it actually was until seeing your photos.

Congrats once again! And thanks for the awesome giveaways @Robles. :notworthy:

Yours should be with you today mate, if not then Tuesday:thumbs:

Yours should be with you today mate, if not then Tuesday:thumbs:
I've received a package, but haven't had the chance to open it yet. Don't think I'm expecting anything else, so it probably is my prize! Will let you know for sure shortly. ;)

Reactions: Robles
I've received a package, but haven't had the chance to open it yet. Don't think I'm expecting anything else, so it probably is my prize! Will let you know for sure shortly. ;)
Sweet mate :thumbs: