(Winner Chosen) Into the Spider-verse Blu-ray with Slip Give-away

Robles

If you’re going through hell, keep going.
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
Just a little Giveaway going here:thumbs:

Brand new Sealed copy of Spiderman into the Spider-verse with slip.

Winner is @yeslek :thumbs:

IMG_4437 2.JPG

If 2 more could like me Zavvi collection that hasn't already then id be super happy to claim the award :D:rofl:
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/my-zavvi-collection.100723/
Apart from that just please reply to the Post and ill choose a winner on Friday :thumbs:

Postage is free and good luck to all my fellow Ninjas :whistle::whistle::thumbs:

Last edited:
Surprise and welcome competition

Would love this(getting antsy to see it again but holding off for he right premium before I bite )
Thanks for the generosity

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
Just a little Giveaway going here:thumbs:

Brand new Sealed copy of Spiderman into the Spider-verse with slip.

View attachment 426578

If 2 more could like me Zavvi collection that hasn't already then id be super happy to claim the award :D:rofl:
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/my-zavvi-collection.100723/
Apart from that just please reply to the Post and ill choose a winner on Friday :thumbs:

Postage is free and good luck to all my fellow Ninjas :whistle::whistle::thumbs:
Thanks for another amazing giveaway mate. I already "liked" your Zavvi collection the other week, but I'm sure you'll get enough likes in no time. ;)

P.S. Please don't include me in the giveaway... already got the steelbook.

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
Little Bump before I close this tomorrow :thumbs:

Will be closing around 10pm

no way, I totally forgot about this....but thank you so much for the win and generosity.

if you drop me your paypal details I'll be glad to cover postage
Hahaha, don't worry about that mate, send over your address and I'll post it out in the morning for you :thumbs:

Jesus christ I'm so sorry over the time it has taken me to get these prizes sent out to you guys, **** one was in April the other was in May. Can assure you guys I'm not usually this bad on getting things posted out.

:OMG::cautious: **** guys, I'm sorry on the time scale on these, they have now both been posted out and you should hopefully both have them soon:whistle::thumbs: @yeslek @galareta2332

If I'm 100% honest id forgotten about both of them for quite some time due to the workload that I had at the time, :cautious::OMG::whistle: Again tho guys sorry for the delay :thumbs:

Last edited: