(WINNER CHOSEN) (MGD & Bloodsnake) Amazon Fire TV (4K Ultra HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGD

Premium Supporter
Feb 10, 2013
Boston, MA
WELCOME TO NINJA WEEK 2018!

mgd-bloodsnake-firetv-social.png

We're back for our fourth annual Give-Away! @bloodsnake007 and I are here to give you a chance to win another epic prize. Up for grabs this year is Amazon Fire TV (4K Ultra HD)

Both of us appreciate all the support from everyone here to help put this event together :)

We wouldn't want to do this at any other forum! We want to thank @Wreck, @digitalbabe, @apsmith21, @tridon, @PunkNinja and all the HDN members!

200.gif

Info:

1. PLEASE CLICK THE THANK YOU BUTTON BELOW

2. FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S ONLY

*WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON February 25th

Closed:
If you could crossover any films together what would they be? Give us a quick summary of what it would be about. *Pics can be used just have fun with it!

349464-1f405329cb4122e9a0a7e6b34376815d.jpg

Bloodsnake's Example: John Wick vs Deadpool
"Deadpool accidentally killed John's new pup while dogsitting. It was Taco Tueday so Deadpool thought it was a great idea to feed Fido a Chimichanga... big mistake! So guess what? The boogeyman is pissed off and ready to kill the unicorn loving loud mouth!"

Selection Method:
One winner will be selected not with your normal Random.org but something more special. Bloodsnake and his wife will write all entry names in a box and select 5 pieces of paper. The top 5 selected will then be placed in balloons and Bloodsnake's Dog (Cowboy) will pop one of the balloons to select our winner! Pics will be included to document the occasion. :)

List of participants:

1.sirdizzy
2.SixSpeedSamurai
3.berns
4.smigro
5.Ricardo13
6.Jon D
7.kylec_123
8.CyberT
9.denizen
10.BenFred
11.timmay
12.Brian Puterman
13.Marco86
14.Phil
15.jdclark88
16.davetherave
17.SteelCollz
18.Smudger1279
19.harssh333
20.C.C. 95
21.Rady
22.Sdoom
23.Flloydo
24.RMA
25.JCC
26.darklocke
27.RJ MacReady
28.claudius18199
29.rj531
30.movieguy037
31.pi2loc
32.TheStixter
33.GinjaNinja18
34.Steelcouch
35.Punker76
36.SleeplessMIA
37.shadow2351jl
38.Heath
39.Jericho
40.prevail604
41.elektrickblue
42.kbr1656
43.spass
44.dvdjamm
45.EyeSeeDarkness
46.kryptonite
47.ChrisPatt
48.patcrazystar64
49.wayne71
50.Covcraig
51.jaws finatic
52.8bitninja
53.Ask
54.boba_fett300
55.LucasEatWorld
56.oldboy
57.tonybsg
58.2KSteely
59.HUBMUSWELL

This could be YOURS! :naughty: YES! I'm teasing you! :hungry: LOL! :LOL:
nw18 mgd prize and goodies.jpg

Now go enjoy Ninja Week!

Last edited:
How the heck do I top that deadpool/john wick mash up. I'd love a bunch of deadpool mashups we were talking about black panther and how is was good but was your cookie cutter marvel/disney film where you could guess half the movie. How about a deadpool/guardians mashup where deadpool is really Peters father :)

Indy Goes Back to the Future

On one of Doc Browns voyages to the past he visits Atlantis and witnesses the fall and vanishing of the city due to a powerful curse done by the King Sorcerer of an Enemy civilization and rushes back to the future to recruit Indy to help him fight the King Sorcerer and save the city from doom.

Thank you for the giveaway.

I guess I cold go with an obvious one here...Avengers vs. Justice League. In a world where all hell has broke loose these two rival superhero factions must act fast to be the first to acquire the deathcube before it wipes out the planet. Which faction will win or will they team up for the greater cause...you must tune in to find out.

Denzel VS Neeson
Equaliser vs Taken

I’d have both equaliser and taken films set in the same universe and have a shady organisation frame both McCall and Mills pitting them against other both believing each other to be the bad guy.
Two guys excellent at disappearing and hunting, weapon handling and hand to hand combat it’d be an epic show down of course at the end they will work it out and team up to take down the real big bad

What about Avengers meets Terminator! :D

Machine sent from the future to help the superheroes. He would fit right in. Of course it would have to be new and the best Terminator model so far.

:rofl: You guys are funny.

Okay! So I’m thinking Texas Chainsaw Massacre vs The Wolverine.

Walking for miles Logan arrives at a deserted county, no one in sight. It’s not long before a truck appears from nowhere & starts to follow him down the road. Closing in, Logan runs for cover to avoid getting hit, but It’s all a surprise when a flying brick slams into the back of his head knocking him to the ground unconscious.

What seems like hours pass when his eyes open slowly to find himself in a darkly lit, open room tied with chains to a chair & strange screams from emanating from somewhere perhaps in another room.

He looks around and there standing behind him is a disfigured man with what seems like mutilated skin. The man makes strange noises and Logan says, ‘What’s this about?’

The man laughs disturbingly and starts dancing excitedly making his way to a table across the room.

Logan turns and sees the man pick up a chainsaw. Suddenly the man attempts to start the chainsaw.
First pull brings out a dying roar. He pulls on the starter again roaring the chainsaw to life.

Logan’s eyebrow lifts. The man raises the chainsaw above him shaking it vigorously and then turns to Logan.

Quickly Logan looks down observing his situation trying to mentally assess a solution. As the man approaches, Logan swings around still tied to the chair as the disfigured man drops the chainsaw down on him. Logan positions the chains wrapped around his hands to make direct contact with the chainsaw and pulls them tight forcing the impact to break them apart.

He falls to the ground free from his capture. The disfigured man stutters, surprised at the counter manouvre his victim just deployed. Angered by this the man starts screaming heretically and lifts his weapon for another round.

Logan’s eyes peer into the mans soul as his mouth opens to a roar. Stretching his arms, his claws shoot out from his hands and swipes at the mans throat spraying his blood across the wall.

The man drops the chainsaw grabbing hold of his throat. Stumbling for a few seconds he finally drops, landing directly on the chainsaw. The contact instantly cuts into the mans gut and a silent scream can be heard. His body soon becomes motionless.

Logan sighs relief looking at the horrific sight.

Suddenly the strange noises coming from the other room start to get louder. Logan looks up and jumps up getting ready for whoever or whatever makes its way to him...

Good luck everyone :D

Last edited:
Transformers and GI JOE.

Team up film of good vs evil in the style of the comics. Transformers team up with GI JOE to fight the Decepticons and COBRA who are joining forces.

Thanks!

Thanks for the giveaway.
Wally vs Evil Transformer WallDevil
images-1.jpeg
Unknown.jpeg

So Wally has finally found love in Eva so they decide to honeymoon in the robotic capital of the world TOKYO. WallDevil is vacationing on the beaches of Miyqkojimq. This also happens to be a haven for honeymooners. Wally and Eva head to the resort area with little knowledge of who WallDevil is. After checking into a hotel they hear a commotion outside their room. WallDevil is very drunk and belligerent so Wally being the kind of bot that wants to keep the world in order heads out to talk to the big guy. Well the ending writes itself. WallDevil inadvertently steps on Wally who gets stuck under a toenail...an infection sets in and WallDevil begins to melt down causing a nuclear explosion destroying two thirds of all living things on the planet. Now the great world engineers send a bot just like Wally to let them know when the place is livable again. And the cycle begins once again.

Last edited:
The Avengers vs Magic Mike XXL

I order to save the world once again the Avengers must beat the mighty Stripoloos from Stripania in an epic strip showdown or everything will be destroyed.
It looks like we are all going to die until the incredible hulk gets rid of his purple shorts and saves us all.

Last edited:
WELCOME TO NINJA WEEK 2018!

View attachment 359630

We're back for our fourth annual Give-Away! @bloodsnake007 and I are here to give you a chance to win another epic prize. Up for grabs this year is Amazon Fire TV (4K Ultra HD)

Both of us appreciate all the support from everyone here to help put this event together :)

We wouldn't want to do this at any other forum! We want to thank @Wreck, @digitalbabe, @apsmith21, @tridon, @PunkNinja and all the HDN members!

200.gif

Info:

1. PLEASE CLICK THE THANK YOU BUTTON BELOW

2. FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S ONLY

3. WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON February 25th

To Enter:
If you could crossover any films together what would they be? Give us a quick summary of what it would be about. *Pics can be used just have fun with it!

349464-1f405329cb4122e9a0a7e6b34376815d.jpg

Bloodsnake's Example: John Wick vs Deadpool
"Deadpool accidentally killed John's new pup while dogsitting. It was Taco Tueday so Deadpool thought it was a great idea to feed Fido a Chimichanga... big mistake! So guess what? The boogeyman is pissed off and ready to kill the unicorn loving loud mouth!"

Selection Method:
One winner will be selected not with your normal Random.org but something more special. Bloodsnake and his wife will write all entry names in a box and select 5 pieces of paper. The top 5 selected will then be placed in balloons and Bloodsnake's Dog (Cowboy) will pop one of the balloons to select our winner! Pics will be included to document the occasion. :)

List of participants:

Now go enjoy Ninja Week!
HELL YEAH!!! :woot: Glad to be a part of another Dual Give-Away with my Ninja Bro @MGD! :notworthy: This is now our Ninja Week tradition! :cool: I'll also include some delicious treats! :hungry:

Good Luck everyone! And I agree with @sirdizzy, it's gonna be tough to top my John Wick/Deadpool story! :naughty: :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD
Status
Not open for further replies.