(WINNER CHOSEN) (MGD & Bloodsnake) Amazon Fire TV (4K Ultra HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGD

Premium Supporter
Feb 10, 2013
Boston, MA
WELCOME TO NINJA WEEK 2018!

mgd-bloodsnake-firetv-social.png

We're back for our fourth annual Give-Away! @bloodsnake007 and I are here to give you a chance to win another epic prize. Up for grabs this year is Amazon Fire TV (4K Ultra HD)

Both of us appreciate all the support from everyone here to help put this event together :)

We wouldn't want to do this at any other forum! We want to thank @Wreck, @digitalbabe, @apsmith21, @tridon, @PunkNinja and all the HDN members!

200.gif

Info:

1. PLEASE CLICK THE THANK YOU BUTTON BELOW

2. FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S ONLY

*WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON February 25th

Closed:
If you could crossover any films together what would they be? Give us a quick summary of what it would be about. *Pics can be used just have fun with it!

349464-1f405329cb4122e9a0a7e6b34376815d.jpg

Bloodsnake's Example: John Wick vs Deadpool
"Deadpool accidentally killed John's new pup while dogsitting. It was Taco Tueday so Deadpool thought it was a great idea to feed Fido a Chimichanga... big mistake! So guess what? The boogeyman is pissed off and ready to kill the unicorn loving loud mouth!"

Selection Method:
One winner will be selected not with your normal Random.org but something more special. Bloodsnake and his wife will write all entry names in a box and select 5 pieces of paper. The top 5 selected will then be placed in balloons and Bloodsnake's Dog (Cowboy) will pop one of the balloons to select our winner! Pics will be included to document the occasion. :)

List of participants:

1.sirdizzy
2.SixSpeedSamurai
3.berns
4.smigro
5.Ricardo13
6.Jon D
7.kylec_123
8.CyberT
9.denizen
10.BenFred
11.timmay
12.Brian Puterman
13.Marco86
14.Phil
15.jdclark88
16.davetherave
17.SteelCollz
18.Smudger1279
19.harssh333
20.C.C. 95
21.Rady
22.Sdoom
23.Flloydo
24.RMA
25.JCC
26.darklocke
27.RJ MacReady
28.claudius18199
29.rj531
30.movieguy037
31.pi2loc
32.TheStixter
33.GinjaNinja18
34.Steelcouch
35.Punker76
36.SleeplessMIA
37.shadow2351jl
38.Heath
39.Jericho
40.prevail604
41.elektrickblue
42.kbr1656
43.spass
44.dvdjamm
45.EyeSeeDarkness
46.kryptonite
47.ChrisPatt
48.patcrazystar64
49.wayne71
50.Covcraig
51.jaws finatic
52.8bitninja
53.Ask
54.boba_fett300
55.LucasEatWorld
56.oldboy
57.tonybsg
58.2KSteely
59.HUBMUSWELL

This could be YOURS! :naughty: YES! I'm teasing you! :hungry: LOL! :LOL:
nw18 mgd prize and goodies.jpg

Now go enjoy Ninja Week!

Last edited:
My movie crossover would be The Raid and Lost in Translation.

Bill Murray is making an advert for the Indonesian market, while doing so he is assigned a peppy young bodyguard called Rama - hilarity (and maybe romance?) ensues....

“Lost in Jakarta”

8E7C7DFF-16D9-4CAE-AE89-53CA4F663E96.jpeg

Blade Runner / Ex Machina

Ava has now lived in the real world long enough to more convincingly pass as human, but it's still not enough to fool Blade Runner, K. Will they end up killing each other, or will their relationship turn into something else?

Thanks for the giveaway!

Premium Rush 2: Taxi

This crosses over Taxi and Premium Rush. I will use the actors names since I dont recall the character names.

Joseph Gordon Levitt has finally advanced in his profession and now drives a taxi. Instead of delivering packages he now delivers people. Queen Latifah now running her own Taxi empire starts hearing of this mischievous new driver from a rival company. She enlists Jimmy Fallon to investigate what this new driver is up to. Levitt is actually working for a Victoria Secret drug cartel... I’ll leave it at that

Lord of the Rings vs The Human Centipede.

I won’t go into details and let’s leave out the pics. Let’s just say that it would be an interesting view looking at that creation walking up and down mountains.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway guys! @bloodsnake007 @MGD

Interesting giveaway!

I would cross Mad Max and The Batman Universe.

In a post apocalyptic world where the villains have created small areas to keep the good people scared, Max has to find the legendary DarK Knight or all will be lost.

Attachments

• colombianlove knightmare Batman hot toys.png
    colombianlove knightmare Batman hot toys.png
    714.9 KB · Views: 164
Freddy vs Deadpool

Deadpool dreamt about Freddy eating Taco's, now its an all out nightmare war between the 2 of them to prove who is the most vile!

Thanks for the giveaway

I'd love to see a movie mash up/crossover of Halloween, Nightmare on Elm St and Friday the 13th. A sequel to Freddy vs Jason was long speculated with Michael Myers entering the fray, I'm not sure how they'd do it but i'd love to see it.

I'd love to see a mashup of Billy Jack and Dirty Harry, where Billy heads to New York to fight beaurocracy and runs into a litany of scumbags he karate chops to their knees. Thinking Billy's the bad guy, Callahan shows up and they start to face off until one of the incopacitated dirtbags comes to and trys to kill Harry. Billy introduces said dirtbag to his famous Posner face kick saving Callahans life, and the two join forces to wipe out crime in the big apple, saving innocents from scumbags everywhere.

Thanks for the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.