[WINNER CHOSEN] Mickle_89's GiveAway #7 (300: Rise Of An Empire 3D HMV + Pacific Rim 2D+3D SB's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
HOSTED/DONATED: Yours truly :p

WINNER: @Kuzco

DURATION: Ninja Week, February 20th-February 26th

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE: 300: Rise Of An Empire 3D HMV + Pacific Rim 2D+3D Amazon. it SteelBook's (both sealed)

20170219_123537[1].jpg

HOW TO ENTER:

1. Thank this post.

Answer the following question: What's the best movie you've ever watched in 3D?

3. Visit my Jurassic Park/World collection thread and like the OP :giggle: Just 5 more needed for award status :sleep: (by no means compulsory, but if you're feeling extra nice :p:D)

TERMS: One post/entry per person. Winner will be drawn at random on Sunday 26th using random.org. Postage worldwide is FREE!

Enjoy! :cigar:

Last edited:
Lots of very generous giveaways.. mickle you're awesome:notworthy::thumbs:

I checked your JP award but I'd already thanked it

There's 4 films that come to mind that I enjoyed even more when watching the 3D disc. Big hero 6 - dredd - thor 2 - guardians of the galaxy :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Great giveaway! I was lucky enough to catch Pacific Rim in 3D IMAX and it was pretty incredible.

Best ever 3D experience would probably be Gravity (also caught in IMAX 3D), but Tron Legacy is not far behind.

Thank you for the giveaway!!
My favorite 3D experience has to be Avatar ! I think that first time really blew my mind!
Since then, Guardians of the Galaxy felt amazing in 3d!

Thank you for the giveaway!!
My favorite 3D experience has to be Avatar.

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Thanks for the awesome giveaway. I normally hate 3D as it gives me a headache, but Mad Max Fury Road was amazing. #BestWeekEver

I really want that Pacific Rim!

Toy Story, as it's my favourite film but the 3D version made me notice loads of new stuff.

Thanks for the giveaway!

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (High Frame Rate 3D)

Honorable Mention: Star Wars: The Force Awakens (IMAX 3D), Guardians of the Galaxy (IMAX 3D)

I think my best 3D movie was Hubble 3D but I don't know if that counts.
My favourite "real" 3D movie is Gravity.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.