[WINNER CHOSEN] [Ninja Week '15 Give-away] Drive Mondo X Steelbook (Futureshop) -1 winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Welcome to #bestweekever #ninjaweek 2015!
Prize donated by: digitalbabe

1 winner
drivemondo.JPG

To enter:

Share your 5 all time favorite action films of all time!

Good luck all!
Follow us @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest collectibles news!

Last edited:
I'm just listing the movies, but not participating to the giveaway :) Good luck to everyone!

Random order:
-Con Air, Face/Off (The two movies are sharing the same place, because they both have Cage and share the same description: They are one of the funniest action flicks ever, no matter how unintentional that is heh)
-Tenkuu no Shiro Laputa (Is in my TOP-5 movie list, maybe it's more adventure than action, but I think I can put it here. One of Miyazaki's many heartwarming stories)
-Cloud Atlas (There's a high chance that this is my favourite, "the number one" movie. A beautiful masterpiece.
-Django Unchained (After so many great movies, I think that Django is actually Tarantino's best.
-The Lord of the Rings trilogy (What can I say, I love Middle-Earth.)

1) Rambo
2) Terminator
3) Sin City
4) Lethal Weapon (first one)
5) James Bond (all of them)

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Wow where to start.

we will go with
Die Hard
Bad Boys
Taken
Lethal Weapon
Bourne Identity

could easily be so many others in there like any of the Bond films, most of the Marvel stuff etc but tried to keep it to proper action films as it were.

thanks for the giveaway

This changes a lot for me but the matrix will always be no.1 and there is sometimes a Star Wars, indie or x - men film but today it's

•The matrix
•kill bill
•Avengers
•Romeo must die
•Sin city

Thanks for the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.