(WINNER CHOSEN)[NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Alien Anthology (Play Exclusive) [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello Everyone,

In this contest you will have an opportunity to win this black, sleek Alien movie Steelbook, formerly released as a Play Exclusive. As a HUGE Alien fan, I am excited to donate this for Ninja Week 2014!

30899713_700x700min_1.jpg

To get in the running for this sealed edition, post a pic of your favorite space, alien, invasion, or disaster flick and why it should get a sequel.

Have fun and good luck during Ninja Week 2014 at hidefninja.com! :scat:

Wow! Thanks, DB.

Mine is District 9, and this is only in terms of the sequel. I feel it deserves a sequel done by the same team, giving us a follow up on Wickus and Christopher Johnson.
D92.jpg

Last edited:
District 9. It was such a unique film, with an original plot and seriously thrilling action. The atmosphere was fantastic! I was really let down by Elysium because I was expecting so much more from this director... :)

district9-bd-ss-2.jpg

I know everybody hates this but it's my favorite.
Skyline_Poster.jpg

I know it will never get a sequel, But I would like to find out if Humanity comes back

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhh... I hope I win! I've always wanted this SteelBook! :D

I have a lot of favourite space/alien movies, but one the I absolutely loved that was critically panned was Ivan Reitman's EVOLUTION. I thought it was entertaining and hilarious; a Ghostbusters with aliens instead of ghosts.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: wjasoncul
CLOVERFIELD. I loved what was set up in the movie and would love another flick that goes deeper into the story of just what the f**k really happened but also expands the story even further.

n1rg.jpg

Thanks for the give away!

Last edited:
Wow! What a great giveaway and question! My answer is District 9

d9-flower-made-by-wikus.jpg

I think District 9 should have a sequel because the ending left me wanting to know more. Would Christopher Johnson return to keep his promise.. and would Wikus's wife try to find him. Such a great movie that deserves a sequel. Thanks for this, DB & HDN! :scat:

Status
Not open for further replies.