(Winner chosen) Robles Monthly Funko POP! Giveaway....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robles

If you’re going through hell, keep going.
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
Robles Monthly Funko POP! Giveaway: ( JUNE )
B9D8931D-7C68-40F5-BD0E-F9A89B46FF1D.jpeg

Hey all my fellow Ninjas, this was something that I was hoping to kick off at the start of this year's Ninja week but due to the unforeseen circumstances and the cancellation of this year's event I thought id start it now :thumbs:

Just wanna say a BIG THANKS to Nick @Noodles for sorting the Graphic out for this, As usual, a True gent in helping out :thumbs::notworthy:

I wanted the first Giveaway to be a little special and had many different things in mind. if I'm honest id already had this giveaway all set until I came across this ( not so little guy ) only the other day:rofl:

So The first of many will be........

IMG_0334.JPG

This is the 10" UK Tesco Exclusive.

All you need to do to enter the Giveaway is just like and reply to the post :thumbs: ( Please don't forget to reply as this is where ill take all Entries from):whistle:

Anyone Worldwide can enter and Shipping will be free :thumbs:

The Giveaway will run until 8 pm Monday 29th of June and a winner will be drawn shortly after that :happy:

Good luck and Thank you for taking the time to stop by :thumbs::happy:

Winner Chosen
Congrats @snow flake :thumbs: Pm me over your details when you get a chance...

Last edited:
Robles Monthly Funko POP! Giveaway: ( JUNE )
View attachment 475793

Hey all my fellow Ninjas, this was something that I was hoping to kick off at the start of this year's Ninja week but due to the unforeseen circumstances and the cancellation of this year's event I thought id start it now :thumbs:

I wanted the first Giveaway to be a little special and had many different things in mind. if I'm honest id already had this giveaway all set until I came across this ( not so little guy ) only the other day:rofl:

So The first of many will be........

View attachment 475798

This is the 10" UK Tesco Exclusive.

All you need to do to enter the Giveaway is just like and reply to the post :thumbs: ( Please don't forget to reply as this is where ill take all Entries from):whistle:

Anyone Worldwide can enter and Shipping will be free :thumbs:

The Giveaway will run until 8 pm Monday 29th of June and a winner will be drawn shortly after that :happy:

Good luck and Thank you for taking the time to stop by :thumbs::happy:

Brilliant @Robles and thanks for running the giveaway.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles and Robles
@Robles Epic first Pop giveaway mate! :OMG:

Was hoping to pick one of these up, but don't have a Tesco store nearby that stocks them, plus I can't really afford it right now anyway... hopefully they don't sell out any time soon!

By the way, might also be worth posting this in the Giveaway section with just a link back to this thread so it gets more attention. ;)

P.S. Please don't include me in the giveaway bud... I wouldn't want folks thinking it was fixed if my name was drawn lol.

@Robles Epic first Pop giveaway mate! :OMG:

Was hoping to pick one of these up, but don't have a Tesco store nearby that stocks them, plus I can't really afford it right now anyway... hopefully they don't sell out any time soon!

By the way, might also be worth posting this in the Giveaway section with just a link back to this thread so it gets more attention. ;)

P.S. Please don't include me in the giveaway bud... I wouldn't want folks thinking it was fixed if my name was drawn lol.
Thanks mate :happy:

Can i just copy the post into the giveaway section?

Thanks mate :happy:

Can i just copy the post into the giveaway section?
Up to you bud. Although, I'd lock the thread to avoid folks posting in there rather than in here, so just be sure to make it clear that they need to visit this thread to take part. :)

Ok mate I get ya, so basically just advertising it in that section with a link to here, Right? HAHAHA @Noodles

Status
Not open for further replies.