(WINNER CHOSEN) spass' Giveaway #1 - Drive OST by Cliff Martinez (5th Anniversary release vinyl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
ninja-week-host-your-own.png

WINNER: @severo

Hi Ninja's. I guess you all are enjoying Ninjaweek so far. :D

I'd like to give away the neon pink version of the 5th anniversary release of this fantastic soundtrack, still sealed. This was OOP as of december 31st 2016.

The copy you're getting:

z7CfW1.jpg

How it looks and info:

Drive.jpg

- Neon Pink Coloured Vinyl Double LP
- Brand new artwork & Packaging by John Bergin
- Deluxe Gatefold Sleeve with never before seen inner booklet
- Sleeve notes by Director Nicholas Winding Refn and composer Cliff Martinez

ELIGIBILITY:
everyone.gif

DURATION:
I'll pick a winner sunday evening.

SHIPPING:
I will pay the shipping worldwide non tracked. I will ship it on monday march 13th. If you want tracking you'll have to pay the difference.

HOW TO ENTER:
I had to move my record shelf a few weeks back, so had to take them all out, before putting them all back in. :p
My question is, how many records is it in the pic below? I've set my collection on Discogs private these few days, lol. The correct answer is what it says there on my profile.

The winner is the one who gets it right/comes closest to the correct amount. If it's a tie I'll use random.org

1Hcg70.jpg

GOOD LUCK! :D

Last edited:
what a great looking collection!!

Going out on a limb I'd day.... 1078 give or take about 6 :p

Thanks for the give away!

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Giveaway closed, any entries after this post won't count.

Let me go through the thread, set my discogs collection public and I'll be back with a winner asap.

Thanks to everyone that entered. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: kryptonite and MGD
There were 2 of you that came closest, @severo with 1551 records and @C.C. 95 with 2208 (although I suspect you did find my discogs profile, saw one of the groups that I subscribe to called Vinyl and thought the number of replies there was # in my collection, lol! ) ?

I've set my collection public now and as you can see it's 1760 records.
https://www.discogs.com/user/spass

So the one who came closest was @severo . Congrats bud! I suspect it helped that you own thousands of records yourself;)

PM me your details and it will get shipped march 13th as stated in the OP.

There were 2 of you that came closest, @severo with 1551 records and @C.C. 95 with 2208 (although I suspect you did find my discogs profile, saw one of the groups that I subscribe to called Vinyl and thought the number of replies there was # in my collection, lol! ) ?

So the one who came closest was @severo . Congrats bud! I suspect it helped that you own thousands of records yourself;)

wooohoooo! i had the feeling i would win this one. :D
and yes, having a big collection myself definitely helped guessing.
btw. my first guess was actually 1750, but then lowered it by 200 (199 to be exact) because i was not sure if there is indeed so many 12" singles in the collection, and as we both know, albums usually take more space (gatefold sleeves etc.) so i lowered it a bit...
anyway,
super happy with this win, i will pm. you tomorrow as soon as i am back in my place.

big THANK YOU again! @spass

wooohoooo! i had the feeling i would win this one. :D
and yes, having a big collection myself definitely helped guessing.
btw. my first guess was actually 1750, but then lowered it by 200 (199 to be exact) because i was not sure if there is indeed so many 12" singles in the collection, and as we both know, albums usually take more space (gatefold sleeves etc.) so i lowered it a bit...
anyway,
super happy with this win, i will pm. you tomorrow as soon as i am back in my place.

big THANK YOU again! @spass

Yeah, most of my gatefolds, boxsets etc are to the left in the pic. In the front are mainly 12" singles;)

• Thanks
Reactions: severo

Awww! So close!!! Congrats @severo! Thanks for the shot @spass!:thumbs:
IMG_1483.GIF
l44QeEN5SVpqKqY24.gif

That's just brilliant! :LOL:
BTW- @spass - I did INDEED find your Discogs account! I figured that ViNYL might be a group - but I saw a lot of records there and just rolled with it!:rofl: I did a few edits throught the day, and just went back to that number!
To be honest, if I was doing just an eyeball guess - I would have never been that high!
It was a nice clue, and I thought I had it! Oh well, you can't win 'em all!:rofl:
(And I would have not funneled my "just shy" loss into a GIF collage!:D)

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Status
Not open for further replies.