[Winner chosen] The Prestige - Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook

toonminator

BANNED
Jul 1, 2013
After I watched Christopher Nolan's The Prestige in cinema I immediately went to see it again the day after. :scat: Nolan's puzzly script combined with the great source material, good acting and exciting time period just did it for me!

I'm giving away my spare Zavvi Steelbook release of this great film. It has a small dent on the front right. It's hard to photograph but it's easily noticable IRL. The card has a tear in the blue bar. You could consider taking the risk of pushing it out since I will pay for track&trace shipping :cool:

Pictures:
mu9wg8.jpg

30c25ub.jpg

k0r9kl.jpg

{param}{param}

RickB84 is the winner!

The next question could be: does it even matter whether he was dreaming? I got inspired by (ofcourse) the film but also this great lecture of Kyle Johnson

I will select the winner on February 1, 2014.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the great giveaway!

He is dreaming about Zavvi sending out steels in envelopes, rather than boxes.
Also dreaming of them dropping the price of steels, only a few weeks after release date.

Nightmare!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact that he doesn't look at the top and walks away makes me feel he was dreaming and doesn't care, because he found happiness. But it did begin to topple a bit, so I wanna be optimistic and believe he did wake up.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for the give away.

i can't really answer the question cause Inception 2 is not released :)))

My guess is Cobb is still dreaming at the end because of the spinning top not falling, and the fact that it begins to topple would make me believe that there would be a Inception 2 where he would fight in order to come out of the dream... But I guess this will never happen...

Great giveaway and awesome question but to answer your question no I do not think he is dreaming the kids in the end are older then when we see them in the film which they wouldn't be if it were a dream also he has his wedding ring on his hand which he does not have when he dreams (he couldn't have it) finally e can hear the spinning thing topple over

Thank you once again for the giveaway

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No I don't, I think they had gone so deep that they were actually in a subconscious area of the brain, trapped in an alternative life kind of limbo! My motivation for this theory? Just a hunch to be honest! :)

It's a while since I've seen Inception now but I never even thought that he could be dreaming (stupid me I guess) so I have to say no.
But the next time I watch it I will try to look for clues wether or not he's dreaming.

Awesome giveaway! I just recently saw The Prestige for the first time and I loved it. Was thinking of getting a nice edition for it down the line so if I happen to win that would be great. :)