[Winner chosen] Triforce Tetris Light up Sculpture Set-Ninja Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: @Futurhythm via random.org

tetris - triforce - social.png

Donated by:

Triforce
https://www.projecttriforce.com/index.php?p=home

This is a very unique opportunity to win this high quality retro video game light up scupture set! This product is not released yet, and will ship to hidefninja.com soon. The winner(s) will receive individual pieces to create a set. Retail is $149.99 per piece.

Limited to 1000 sets worldwide!

tetris 7.jpg

Amazing large-scale Tetrimino measures 24-inches long!
Water-proof Tetrimino features impressive light-up features
TriForce proudly presents the officially licensed Tetris I-Shaped Tetrimino Light Sculpture! The Tetrimino is an icon of video gaming from one of the most popular electronic games of all time. From its humble beginnings in Russia to a worldwide phenomenon, the Tetris game is loved globally by all ages and all cultures. The artisans at TriForce have masterfully recreated these icons and the end result is one of the most exquisite collections of gaming history ever seen. The Tetris Tetrimino Light Sculpture features working LED effects and is completely water proof! Own this authentic piece of video game history as part of a limited edition of just 1,000 pieces worldwide! The I-shaped Tetrimino measures 24-inches long x 16-inches tall x 8-inches wide. Each Tetrimino features rechargeable lights, are completely waterproof, and can even be used as furniture with the ability to support up to 300 lbs of pressure! Although each shape is sold separately, when put alongside other Tetriminos, the LEDs will sync and be controllable through 1 remote. Made from plastic.
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif
tetris - triforce - 728.png

TO WIN THIS PRIZE VISIT THEIR WEBSITE AND TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE HOMEPAGE ... Then reply below if you ever played Tetris and if you got any memories then feel free to share!

You may be asked a question about this site once chosen for final confirmation to win. ;)

Last edited:
Very cool website and an amazing prize this is bloody special
And of course I've played Tetris brings back memories of the big grey original game boy

Amazing.

I played Tetris non stop and was highly addicted to it ever since I got my hands on the ericsson t28. Now bringing back memories of those golden ages :)

I love, love, LOVE Tetris! On the NES, my siblings and I would always challenge my parents. My Mom would always kill us. She could make it to level 13 with ease. Then I owned it on my original Game Boy and played it on the go all the time. These days, I play it with my wife on the PS4. It's changed a lot in the past 25 years, but it's still the best puzzle game out there... hands down.

Thank you, Triforce! What an amazing prize! :D

Tetris is a classic game which I spent many hours playing. This giveaway looks awesome!!

i remember playing tetris both on my NES console and on a gameboy i had "borrowed" from a friend for years. one of the best game concepts ever, a true classic in every sense.

thanks for the giveaway!

I've still got the old Game Boy Tetris cartridge somewhere. As a kid I was awful at it and then the more I played the better I got. The first time I got the rocket launch, it blew my mind.

Whenever I upgrade my phone, Tetris is always one of the first apps that makes the jump over. So I am very interested in these.

I see in the coming soon section Space Invaders is there. Can't wait to see what that project has too offer too!

Awesome giveaway and very dope sculpture set.

I remember playing hours upon hours of tetris as a kid on the OG Game Boy.

And frustration when this happens.
tetris_o_136930.jpg

When I was a kid (maybe 9 or 10), my neighbors hosted a Christmas party at their house. The adults got all the kids small gifts, and the gift I received was a handheld Tetris game. At first glance I thought it was the lamest thing ever. I had never been more wrong. I sunk hours upon hours of my time into that little handheld game, and I enjoyed every second of it.

Hahaha no way! This is such a random and cool thing lol...Would be awesome on my desk at work! I personally loved playing Tetris growing up! Thanks for the giveaway!

Awesome giveaway! Back in the days there were 3 games i played over years on my good old GameBoy: Super Mario Land, Doctor Mario and Tetris.

Status
Not open for further replies.