[Winner chosen] Triforce Tetris Light up Sculpture Set-Ninja Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: @Futurhythm via random.org

tetris - triforce - social.png

Donated by:

Triforce
https://www.projecttriforce.com/index.php?p=home

This is a very unique opportunity to win this high quality retro video game light up scupture set! This product is not released yet, and will ship to hidefninja.com soon. The winner(s) will receive individual pieces to create a set. Retail is $149.99 per piece.

Limited to 1000 sets worldwide!

tetris 7.jpg

Amazing large-scale Tetrimino measures 24-inches long!
Water-proof Tetrimino features impressive light-up features
TriForce proudly presents the officially licensed Tetris I-Shaped Tetrimino Light Sculpture! The Tetrimino is an icon of video gaming from one of the most popular electronic games of all time. From its humble beginnings in Russia to a worldwide phenomenon, the Tetris game is loved globally by all ages and all cultures. The artisans at TriForce have masterfully recreated these icons and the end result is one of the most exquisite collections of gaming history ever seen. The Tetris Tetrimino Light Sculpture features working LED effects and is completely water proof! Own this authentic piece of video game history as part of a limited edition of just 1,000 pieces worldwide! The I-shaped Tetrimino measures 24-inches long x 16-inches tall x 8-inches wide. Each Tetrimino features rechargeable lights, are completely waterproof, and can even be used as furniture with the ability to support up to 300 lbs of pressure! Although each shape is sold separately, when put alongside other Tetriminos, the LEDs will sync and be controllable through 1 remote. Made from plastic.
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif
tetris - triforce - 728.png

TO WIN THIS PRIZE VISIT THEIR WEBSITE AND TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE HOMEPAGE ... Then reply below if you ever played Tetris and if you got any memories then feel free to share!

You may be asked a question about this site once chosen for final confirmation to win. ;)

Last edited:
That's some very cool stuff for sale
My favourite memory regarding Tetris is watching my mum getting addicted to it on my old pc while and playef on my ps3!
very entertaining

Thanks, Triforce, for the giveaway!
OMG! Awesome light sculpture! I am a fine art major and would love to have this. Never played the game but am going to have to read on more on your website.
Best Regards!

Last edited:
Thanks for the awesome giveaway:notworthy::thumbs:

Just had a quick look, they've got some cool stuff.. I've added a shortcut to my phone so I can have a better look:)

I love tetris.. used to play it a lot on the game boy and have had the game on (I think it was the ps1) and every phone I've owned over the years.. I love it so much I bought 3 little tetris lamps and stacked them all together
View attachment 294220
Chucnk, This is awesome! Where did you purchase these three lights? Thanks loads!
Best regards, livearthpeace

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Chucnk, This is awesome! Where did you purchase these three lights? Thanks loads!
Best regards, livearthpeace

I got one for a birthday present from one of those gadget shops and decided I wanted it to be bigger and bought a couple more from amazon uk.. they all run off one wall plug so no need to use the extra plugs that came with the other 2 lights/lamPs and you can stack them in any pattern you want. Think they were about £30 each when they first came out but are much cheaper now plus they sell them at amazon.com or ebay whichever best for you based on where you live.

Here's a LINK for amazon uk:thumbs:

And amazon.com HERE

I got one for a birthday present from one of those gadget shops and decided I wanted it to be bigger and bought a couple more from amazon uk.. they all run off one wall plug so no need to use the extra plugs that came with the other 2 lights/lamPs and you can stack them in any pattern you want. Think they were about £30 each when they first came out but are much cheaper now plus they sell them at amazon.com or ebay whichever best for you based on where you live.

And amazon.com HERE
Thanks loads! AM checking now! :drool:

Thanks for the giveaway! I just checked out their page and they have some really cool video game stuff! I really like their Halo Helmets.
I love Tetris! In fact I just recently picked up the exclusive Japanese release Tetris: The Grandmaster Ace for the Xbox 360.
250px-Tetris-The_Grand_Master.jpg

And amazon.com HERE
Chuck,
I am so happy to have found them on Amazon for 29.95 and will buy three bcause I love your set up. In order for me to know where I am going to put it, can you share with me what is th height and width of th thre you put together? And are thse leds or regular bulbs? These things ould greatly help me.
Best Always, Paula livearthpeace

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
I used to play it so much I'd hear the theme music in my sleep! Would love to have this light sculpture! Thanks for the giveaway!!!!!

Who hasn't played tetris I remember we rented it for the NES as a kid as we rarely bought games and we would re-rent it every couple of monhts. Then of course Dr Mario :)

I had played Tetris but I wasn't very good at it :D but this prize looks super cool! :)
Thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:

Thanks for the Giveaway!!

I used to play Tetris when i was younger and loved the music and had a version of it on my phone.

Wow, very nice items, really liking the Deathstroke arsenal.......have played Tetris on nearly every platform it was on, own alot of the systems, through the good versions and bad, have enjoyed them all....Thank you for the giveaway!

Never heard about this shop. They sell some great stuff.

Maybe three years ago, i found my two old Gameboys in my attic. With some new batteries both still worked perfectly. So a friend and me spent hours with Tetris challenge via gamelink cable. I had these sounds in my ears for days.

Awesome giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.