[Winner Chosen] tristar6`s golden giveaway !

tristar6

Plain Archive Addicted
Premium Supporter
Jan 10, 2013
Germany
GIVE AWAY GAME END!
#51 WON!!! Proof -> http://www.vidup.de/v/A0CIM/

CONGRATULATION CJY152!!!!!​

Getting my 3000th Thank in this week! Big Thanks to all who clicked the button! Best Forum Ever! :oohyeah:

So now its time to give something back. What could be better as pure gold? Yes, a golden Steelbook! :D

So every registered member (before 28.4.14) got the chance to win

"The Last Stand - Media Markt Exclusive Steelbook - Sealed"​

I will take the shipping costs for almost every place in the world! ;)

I will choose the winner by using random.org and you have the chance to be part of it till May 18th - 20:00 CET

To keep its easy for my ninjas you only have to do 2 things.

1. THANK THIS THREAD
2. YOUR VIEW - SHOULD ARNOLD STOP MAKING MOVIES OR SHOULD HE DO ANOTHER SEQUEL OF A MOVIE (Terminator or Last Stand or ...) OR SHOULD HE JUST DO MORE NEW STUFF? ONE OPTION ONLY

To motivate you, here are some pictures of the Steelbook its all about EEK!

DSC00450_Bildgroesse_aendern.jpg

DSC00451_Bildgroesse_aendern.jpg

DSC00452_Bildgroesse_aendern.jpg

DSC00453_Bildgroesse_aendern.jpg

GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want him to continue. He missed the right spot of retirement a long time ago anyway:thumbs:

Thanks for this great GA!!

Thanks for this.

I think Arnie should retire or at the very least minimalist parts as I don't think he can carry a film now and isn't quite the strong lead he was.

Shame!!!

Last edited:
As much as I enjoyed his movies back in the 80's 90's. Its time to stop with the action flicks. He is now suited to play a Grandfather and thats it

Thanks for the giveaway.

Arnold is no longer our beloved perfect-body bodybuilder. He's 70 years old. I don't understand why people are expecting him to get into that shape again. Impossible for his age.

That said, I'm his fan and I love seeing him on screen as much as I can. Nobody forces me to watch his movies so why should he stop? People that think he should, have the option to not follow his career you know?

My tl;dr POV: He should do more movies. Long live Arnie! :D

Gorgeous giveaway tristar6 :scat:

Personally I would like to see him do new films. He's too old to get away with some of the action he used to do, its time to try some other area's more suited to his age.

Excellente' on the Giveaway!!

Arnold definitely needs to keep making movies. I have to think one of them is going to catch on big again. Personally I like what he's done since he's been back. Would like to see a comedy tho.