[WINNER CHOSEN] Wick meets Sicario - GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Who would win in a face-off?

John or Alejandro? Click on the "like" button of this post and reply with your choice and why.

ONE winner will take all that can be seen under the spoiler tag (all open and mint except Wick 2 SteelBook sealed). Winner pays shipping.

Wick Sicario.jpg

IMG_0005.jpgIMG_8455.jpgIMG_0093.jpgIMG_0025.jpgIMG_7280.jpgIMG_7279.jpgIMG_0026.jpg

Last edited:
Gotta go with John Wick, if for no other reason he will kill you if you hurt his dog and is likewise understanding when you deprive someone of their kneecap because they shot your dog.

If I'm lucky enough to take this contest you can split the win if you want and award the wick's to a 2nd place.

Thanks for the contest!!!

Absolutely the winner is John Wick, for his killer instinct, battle skills, gunshot accuracy, bulletproof suit and beautiful face.
John Wick movies are so successful to make it a JOHN WICK universe, which makes this character more attractive.

Thanks for that awesome giveaway.
I've seen neither of them, so I'll say Alejandro because his name is much more badass :D

Thank you for awesome give away !

Alejandro hands down !
source.gif

...he doesn't care if you are having nice dinner with your wife and kid, what you get for dinner is lead :

Thanks for the cool giveaway! :thanks:

Like the majority here, I'm going with John Wick because he is a fanciful killer whereas Alejandro is more of a real-world killer; fantasy beats reality.