[Winner chosen] Win $50 HDN Summer Movie Giveaway # 1[April] at hidefninja.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
summer-movie-giveaway-.jpg

Winner chosen: Metal Hunter post 80 via random.org

Hello ninjas!

To celebrate the summer movie season and highlight Steelbooks and limited editions from around the world, we are celebrating collectibles by giving away $50 towards any item at Amazon.co.jp in April, May, June and July!

The rules are simple-if you you choose an item where the cost and shipping exceeds $50, you can simply Paypal us the difference. The item can be a Steelbook, Limited Edition, standard Blu-ray, or anything else you choose-as long as the item can be shipped to your location.

Each giveaway will run for 4 weeks,and I will notify you via tag in this thread, and via pm to claim your prize. All you have to do is share what movie you're looking forward to this summer in your reply!

If you're new to collecting you can check out all kinds of cool Limited Editions from around the world here.

Share your summer movie reviews and collectibles news:

Movies/TV (share reviews, post and share new shows)

Video Gaming/Limited Editions

Collectibles, Comics and more

Music, Media and Tech

Home Theater

All forums

Good luck all!
DB/HDN Staff
hdnlogo265.png

@Drum18 @Sigill @mllNY @Apollon @Noodles @cooey @tridon

Attachments

• summer-flicks-meme.png
    summer-flicks-meme.png
    569 KB · Views: 17,960
Last edited:
Our winner is @metal hunter post # 80! Please pm me with the item you'd like us to order and send to you and your mailing address (and any balance if your item and shipping exceeds $50). Congratulations and thanks everyone for joining this giveaway. Stay tuned for another giveaway starting soon (separate thread).

Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 8.36.54 PM.png

Our winner is @metal hunter post # 80! Please pm me with the item you'd like us to order and send to you and your mailing address (and any balance if your item and shipping exceeds $50). Congratulations and thanks everyone for joining this giveaway. Stay tuned for another giveaway starting soon (separate thread).

View attachment 237213
Congrats @@metal hunter

Reactions: metal hunter

View attachment 237213

Thanks for this great giveaway. Never thought I would win. More than happy now.:D:D Will have a look at Amazon and PM you soon...:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.