All Week [WINNERS CHOSEN] Andy's Giveaway series - Make your account more secure - #002

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST:
apsmith21

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 22 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

THREE WINNERS, will receive a copy of the Back to the Future Trilogy Target steelbook.

See the picture in the spoiler tag.

image.jpeg

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Very simply, you need to setup your account for 2 Factor (or 2 Step) verification. This is not turned on for all users, you will need to opt in.

WHAT IS 2 Factor verification? In this day and age where we hear about people that get their personal information and data hacked, this is way you can further SECURE your account here on HDN. While our processes lead to good data security, it's always nice to have the option to be more secure.

You can follow my detailed step by step guide at the below location.

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...2-factor-authentication-for-logins-on-hdn.16/

When you are done, report back to this thread with a screen shot or message like I've shown below confirming it's enabled for you.

authenticator6-jpg.216312

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
All members outside of the USA are responsible for paying for their shipping to their location. Basic shipping, for packages under 2lbs (up to 3 steelbooks or equivalent weight) to most international locations is $22.50.

Shipping to most USA locations IS FREE, if you are OK with media mail. You may pay for shipping if you'd like to upgrade the service.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost. Packaging materials, will be donated by HDN.

Last edited:
how long does it take to get the email. It has been over 5 mins waiting for a verification code

Done.

Logging in as:
Krakauer
Email Confirmation

An email has been sent to with a single-use code. Please enter that code to continue.

Email Confirmation Code:
  • Trust this device for 30 days
    If selected, you will not need to complete two-step verification from this device for the next 30 days.

Reactions: apsmith21
Status
Not open for further replies.