WINNER CHOSEN [WINNERS CHOSEN] Andy's We go together like peanut butter and jelly game!

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
HOST:
apsmith21

DURATION:
Tuesday, Day 2 of Ninja Week

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

WHAT'S THE CONTEST?
Each player posts two words that go together, but you must use the second word that the last player posted and a new word that you think of yourself.

For example, I might post "French bread," then the next player would post "bread pudding," and the third would post "pudding cake."

This thread will close at a random time today! The person that has the most posts in this thread will win and the 2nd most will also get a set!

TWO WINNERS, but you must be in the top posters on this thread for the day!

Good luck!

THE PRIZES:

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
USA shipping will be covered by HiDefNinja - if you live internationally, don't worry, you'll only need to pay half of the shipping cost. (Shipping cost is usually $24, half would be $12). What a great deal for these USA exclusives!

Thanks to all of our players for a great game today! Here's the final total.

433 @Flloydo *winner
260 @Maksym *runner-up
209 @yeslek
180 @sirdizzy
133 @Noodles
121 @Dr. Demonic
61 @Rady
41 @poldergal
35 @Dazzler_31117
31 @CyberT
17 @WendyUncharted
14 @denizen

Last edited:
Wow.... 1,512 posts!!

Mad. I started this at 2.40 ish pm U.K. time lol and it’s now 9.56pm

I’m shattered in the neck, eyes and fingers lol. Not to mention my mind

Thank you so much Andy @apsmith21

Congrats to @Maksym ... well done mate

Congrats to the others too. That was crazy. Every year I get involved with andys crazy message giveaway and it always pays off. Lol

Thanks again

Great job today! Let's catch up after ninja week in case you get any more USA prizes that we can combine with.

@Maksym same for you as well, typically we chat about shipping etc on the Monday (or so after ninja week)

• Thanks
Reactions: Maksym and Flloydo
Wow.... 1,512 posts!!

Mad. I started this at 2.40 ish pm U.K. time lol and it’s now 9.56pm

I’m shattered in the neck, eyes and fingers lol. Not to mention my mind

Thank you so much Andy @apsmith21

Congrats to @Maksym ... well done mate

Congrats to the others too. That was crazy. Every year I get involved with andys crazy message giveaway and it always pays off. Lol

I’ve truly wanted these for a while and I love Ferguson art

Thanks again

Haha, great game mate, congratz! You deserve it lol all day spend playing this crazy game you really wanted it I guess :hilarious::hilarious:
"I’m shattered in the neck, eyes and fingers lol. Not to mention my mind" :rofl::rofl::rofl: nothing comes totally free these days :hilarious:

Anyway, congratz again! :thumbs::thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
Great job today! Let's catch up after ninja week in case you get any more USA prizes that we can combine with.

@Maksym same for you as well, typically we chat about shipping etc on the Monday (or so after ninja week)

Sweet. Take your time Andy. Thanks again mate

Wow, I’m surprised)) i actually had to work today, i guess i was not so productive in the end)) ahhahh)
Thanks all, it was very fun!

Lol

Reactions: Maksym
Haha, great game mate, congratz! You deserve it lol all day spend playing this crazy game you really wanted it I guess :hilarious::hilarious:
"I’m shattered in the neck, eyes and fingers lol. Not to mention my mind" :rofl::rofl::rofl: nothing comes totally free these days :hilarious:

Anyway, congratz again! :thumbs::thumbs:

Lol. I did. I wasn’t expecting it to be that long but once a few hours passed I couldn’t give up.
Lucky I didn’t have work today!!!

What cracked me up is you popped in for one message lol

Same as @Mickle_89

I see you both :LOL::LOL:

I think I am going to do this contest again and put some prizes up so you guys have to do it all over again.

But I think I'll do mine take a word from the previous post any word and have it be a movie title no limitation on length

So stay tuned for tomorrow :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Lol. I did. I wasn’t expecting it to be that long but once a few hours passed I couldn’t give up.
Lucky I didn’t have work today!!!

What cracked me up is you popped in for one message lol

Same as @Mickle_89

I see you both :LOL::LOL:

Haha yes I didnt feel it today, have some thing to do and I knew I would loose it anyway when it was already 28 pages when I got here lol

But I remember last year our battle, I think we both won some prices, do you recall? :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I think I am going to do this contest again and put some prizes up so you guys have to do it all over again.

But I think I'll do mine take a word from the previous post any word and have it be a movie title no limitation on length

So stay tuned for tomorrow :)

I’ve got a few giveaway I need to sort out this week and was thinking of doing a similar thing but I’m just gona keep it simple

Not sure what day I’ll do mine yet tho

I’ve got a few giveaway I need to sort out this week and was thinking of doing a similar thing but I’m just gona keep it simple

Not sure what day I’ll do mine yet tho

I've always wanted to do a prize for ninja week just never get around to it, I think I even bought a few items for it one year and then forgot to host it (I think thats where the watchmen came from). I just need to go thru what I have and post it tomorrow

• Thanks
Haha yes I didnt feel it today, have some thing to do and I knew I would loose it anyway when it was already 28 pages when I got here lol

But I remember last year our battle, I think we both won some prices, do you recall? :D

I do remember. I think last year I won some us marvel steels. Can’t remember what I won. I’ve had a go at most of andys games. There was one with ninja coins too. And a game a load of us played in a PM one year.

I do remember. I think last year I won some us marvel steels. Can’t remember what I won. I’ve had a go at most of andys games. There was one with ninja coins too. And a game a load of us played in a PM one year.

Yeah, I remember winning the coins also, and I think we shared some US best buy steelbooks, but not really sure which game it was exactly....doesnt matter :). Come over to "Have you ever" game haha, lets battle tomorrow xD

• Thanks
Yeah, I remember winning the coins also, and I think we shared some US best buy steelbooks, but not really sure which game it was exactly....doesnt matter :). Come over to "Have you ever" game haha, lets battle tomorrow xD

Ah yeah was that When we split a bunch? I had apocyalpe now and some other I think

What’s the have you ever game?
I’m back at work tomorrow and out paintballing Saturday so I won’t be about here much. Plus i need to set up 3/4 giveaways

Probably why I went hard today on this lol

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
Ah yeah was that When we split a bunch? I had apocyalpe now and some other I think

What’s the have you ever game?
I’m back at work tomorrow and out paintballing Saturday so I won’t be about here much. Plus i need to set up 3/4 giveaways

Probably why I went hard today on this lol

Have you ever is another Andy´s @apsmith21 brilliant hilarious game lol Im playing it last 3 hours but must go sleep now...this one will last whole week so it´s still gonna be interesting. I have big party all night from saturday, but hopefully I will be able to still play at Sunday lol

I told you you would win @Flloydo , there's no way you were giving up. I simply couldn't sit doing that all evening, I had things to do. I tried for a while after work but became bored quickly lol.
Well done on your persistence.

• Thanks
You guys made me learn new english words with this game lol. Hi from France ;)

These steelbooks are so cool. I hope Matt Ferguson get to do all the MCU movies