All Week [Winners Chosen] BigdayGT's 12 Days of Ninja Week Giveaway #12: Video Game Collector's Editions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaygt

Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
NJ (USA)
Fellow Ninjas- welcome to Ninja Week, my favorite week of the year :woot: And hopefully yours too!!! :thumbs:

It's like Christmas in February only a little more fun and with more chances to win. To get everyone in the giving (and receiving) spirit honoring this monumental week I am hosting a "12 Days of Ninja Week Giveaway" In which I will be setting up 12 different giveaways (some with multiple prizes up for grabs) in celebration of this week.

Please check out mine and all the fellow Ninja Giveaways here this week and enjoy the forums. I wanted to give back something to this community again and have many Steelbooks, FuturePaks, Video Game Collector's Editions Extras, and more for you to win. Any questions just let me know.

Borrowing the format of the rest of this post from some of the other giveaways to streamline it.

DURATION:
Ninja week from Thread posting to Sunday, Feb 28. All winners will be chosen on Sunday, Feb 28th via random.org, posted in the threads, and notified by PM.

For this giveaway I will choose a winner and they will get there first choice as per their post and I will continue to draw a winner until all have been given away

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES- For my Grand Finale Giveaway as I am getting away from these collector's editions in general and wanted to pass on to the community here.
  • 5 for this Contest
  • All Video Game Related Item
  • All have been displayed, but generally in good shape and a nice addition to your collection and hat you see is in the pics
  • Note I did not fully reassemble some of the statues just opened up the boxes to grab a quick picture for reference

#12A: Halo Reach Legendary Edition Xbox (Box and Statue Only, No Game)
#12B: Star Wars the Old Republic Collector's Edition Darth Malagus Statue PC (Box & Statue, No Game)
#12C: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Collector's Edition Xbox (Box, Statue, Flag, Art Book, No Game)
#12D: Killzone 3: Helghast Edition (PS3 Game, Artbook, Action Figure, and Helmet)
#12E: Batman Arkham Origins Collectors Edition plus Hardcover Strategy Guide (Box, Statue, other collectible items from set, No Game)

Halo Reach
full
full

Star Wars Old Republic
full
full

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
full
full
full

Killzone 3: Helghast Edition
full

Batman: Arkham Origins
full
full
full
full

How do i win this?!
  1. Thank the original post in this thread agreeing to the terms of this contest.
  2. What is the frist video game system you ever owned and what was the first game you ever played?
  3. State which of the prizes you are interested in order of preference (list as many as you are interested in, but these will be limited to one prize per entry

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
  • One post/entry per person.
  • Winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.
  • Please be aware these are large items and in some cases heavy, so could be somewhat costly for shipping out of the USA
  • I will contact winner(s) with info regarding shipping arrangement after completion of the contest.

Nintendo was my first console and if I remember correctly Mario was the first game

#12E: Batman Arkham Origins Collectors Edition plus Hardcover Strategy Guide (Box, Statue, other collectible items from set, No Game)
#12B: Star Wars the Old Republic Collector's Edition Darth Malagus Statue PC (Box & Statue, No Game)
#12C: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Collector's Edition Xbox (Box, Statue, Flag, Art Book, No Game)

Thanks for the giveaway!

My first console was a SNES, first game was Donkey Kong. Still have it and love that game so much:angel:

#12D: Killzone 3: Helghast Edition (PS3 Game, Artbook, Action Figure, and Helmet)

Thanks for the giveaway:thumbs:

First system: The original Game Boy.
First game: Super Mario Bros.

1. Halo: Reach
2. Star Wars: The Old Republic​

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

1. I can't remember if my first console was a original gameboy or a master system 2.
If it was gameboy then super Mario bros was the first game and if it's was the master system 2 then it was either Alex the kid or sonic built into the system.

Classic no save systems lol

Awesome prizes by the way @bigdaygt

My order would be

1. Batman arkham origins joker (would absolutely love that lol)

2. Assains creed

3. Kill zone 3

4. Star Wars

5. Halo

The first console I ever owned was the original Playstation, yet the first game I ever played was most likely Zool on the Atari!

Wanted (in order):
Batman Arkham Origins
Halo: Reach

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Firs console:
nitendo.jpg

And Mario was my firs game.

1. Helo
2. Star Wars
3. Batman Arkham Origins
4. Killzone 3
5. Assassin's Creed

Thanks for this awesome giveaway. :)

First system we owned was the intelivsion (it was the Sears atari rip off but if you had a Sears card which were popular in the 1980's very easy to get one) and I don't remember the first game we owned we played tons of bump n jump and astromesh (the asteroids rip off) I remember my mom would play all day while we were at school to beat us at astromesh.

1. SW - Old republic
2. Batman
3. Halo reach
4. AC IV

My first console would be a sega mega drive with my first game being Sonic Pinball :D

My preferences:
1. Batman
2. Star Wars
3. Assassins Creed

Thanks dude :D

Many thanks @bigdaygt !!

The first system I ever owned was the original nintendo and I played Zelda!!

Batman
Star Wars
Halo
Killzone
AC

thanks @bigdaygt !! Great giveaway!

My first system was Russian version of NES - "Dendy"
Dendy_Junior_with_cart_and_joypads.jpg

My first game - "Duck Hunt"
The tragedy was I didnt have a light gun with console
latest

Halo
Batman
Black flag
Killzone
Star Wars

Thanks for this awesome giveaway.

Man my first game? Does IK+ on the commodore count?

Afterwards I had a Ninentendo, but I can't remember if I had Top Gun or Terminator 2 as the first game on it.

My order of preference:
1 - Star Wars
2 - Batman
3 - Assasins Creed
4 - Halo
5 - Kill Zone

commodore 64 - do not remember what the 1st game was.

in for star wars or halo

thanks !

Ahhh.....technically Pong....When I got Atari, was elated....played alot of asteroids, Combat, loved Yars, fingers still hurt from Decathalon.....Thank you for the Giveaway!
Star Wars
Batman
AC
Halo
Killzone

Thanks for the great giveaway!

If lucky, i'd like batman or AC.

My first system was Atari and playing double dribble! Man graphics has come along ways from stick figures with a square baseketball to what we have now.

Thank you for the giveaway!
I'm interested in Batman Arkham Origins #12E.
My first system (and my bros.) was the original NES and our first game was Punch-Out (not Mike Tyson's). Cheers!
NES-NoGame-1Controller.jpg
Punch-out_mrdream_boxart.PNG

My first console was the NES and first video game I played was Mario Bros.

1. Batman: Arkham Origins
2. Killzone 3: Helghast Edition
3. Halo Reach
4. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
5. Star Wars Old Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.