Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Hey forum members, now you've got a taste for ninja week, show us what you have!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: Host a giveaway during Ninja week.

Q: How can I win a challenge coin for this challenge?
A: To enter you simply need to host a giveaway during Ninja week. You should add a link to your post to show where the giveaway is!

Q: What about duplicate entries?
A: Only one challenge coin per winner.

FIVE (5) WINNERS GET A COIN. A group of FIVE winners will be picked from all entries.

REMEMBER. You can win ONLY ONE challenge coin, per member, but enter more challenges to increase your chances!

full

full

(Name is called....walks onto the stage for his acceptance speech)

Oh my God. Thank you. Thank you. I can’t...WOW I’m so nervous! This is, just, this is incredible...So unexpected—I didn’t even prepare anything! [surreptitiously unfolds piece of paper stored in top pocket ]. Firstly, I have to thank HidefNinja, without whom I wouldn’t be here today, and bringing us this amazing Memorable #bestweekever. And I have to thank the Mods, @Wreck @mllNY @apsmith21 @digitalbabe @Naughtius Maximus @cooey sorry I can't remember you all, I'm just so overcome with emotion right now, I would also like to thanks my fellow ninjas @bloodsnake007 @Scary Hair @bluray hunter for all the tags and support, and all the other entrants (whose company I am so humbled to share) I'd like to thanks my family my friends and my wife who has put up with me during this week, I know it's not been easy for her. Again thank you Ninjas.
I FINALLY GOT ONE!!! (walks off stage)
(applause from fellow ninjas)

#NinjaWeek #BestWeekEver

Our winners chosen at random, are as follows!

@zesty
@spass
@DADDYCOOL187
@rj531
@mnementh

Thanks to everyone that hosted a give-away, I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have!

@Sigill will record your names and we'll be in touch soon!

You what!! GET.THE.****.IN!! Thanks @apsmith21 & HDN! :D :D

I was just thinking that I might missed out on this. Made my day this!(along with the mighty LFC winning of course;) :)

Cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.