[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

Um, these are not at my store! It's hard enough finding Funyuns because they sell out almost immediately. It's unbeleiveable, man. I definitely live in a funyun friendly town.

I do believe that I would have to try the Funyuns and Cheetos Lays. Cool Ranch never appeased the Taco loving Dorito guy that I am.
They’re available, but heavily overpriced, on Amazon. They’re supposed to be available at my store, so I’ll probably try and find them my next time grocery shopping. Funyuns are available on Amazon, Target, and Walgreens, if you need an online source.

Reactions: jaws finatic
Hey, I didn't do the posters yet!
I know I'm late, but I've been busy buying up all the last San Pellegrino bottles all over town, since the last import came in April. Got about 300 bottles to last for half a year. Once the water runs out, it'll literally be the last drop for me, unless forced military mobilisation comes sooner, and time to start running again from my own country, like my ancestors did over a 100 years ago, after being robbed of their estate and horses, that was later used as a community center.
I'm hoping more people will come out on the street protests, but they're afraid, as even our city's former mayor was jailed for just writing about the war on social media. They've created unconstitutional new 'laws' to silence everyone, like in a police state very similar to the one portrayed in V for Vendetta.

I know I'm late, but I've been busy buying up all the last San Pellegrino bottles all over town, since the last import came in April. Got about 300 bottles to last for half a year. Once the water runs out, it'll literally be the last drop for me, unless forced military mobilisation comes sooner, and time to start running again from my own country, like my ancestors did over a 100 years ago, after being robbed of their estate and horses, that was later used as a community center.
I'm hoping more people will come out on the street protests, but they're afraid, as even our city's former mayor was jailed for just writing about the war on social media. They've created unconstitutional new 'laws' to silence everyone, like in a police state very similar to the one portrayed in V for Vendetta.
It really is quite scary how you can get arrested for just speaking out. I see those that do as incredibly brave and inspirational

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Hey man, no worries. Take care of yourself first and foremost. Be careful, man.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Yeah they do look cool right. The wrath of khan I got lucky at my local CeX for like £29 in excellent condition. And I was selling a duplicate running man too so it barely cost me anything.
The only steel I have with the original cast is Wrath of Khan, but it came out before the 50th Anniversary. I believe it has the poster art on it.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Hey @JinxyKatte, do you have these in your collection?
IMG_1170.JPG

Debossed w/ Embossing steels without borders. Recent Lethal Weapon is the same just smaller scale.

Would love to see such a video on these rarely issued but amazing steels when done right.

Reactions: RMA and JinxyKatte